4| 𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

"What did you just say shit rag?!" Juhyeon yells at a guy we heard whispering about me as we pass by, her sudden aggression was making the kid shiver in fear.

"Go on tell us," Jeongmin says in a calm tone making the boy shake more, he looked like he may piss his pants at any second

"N-nothing!" He stutters out in a panic, I roll my eyes, stepping out from behind the two girls who were acting like guard dogs.

"Juhyeon, Jeongmin calm down. I doubt he meant any harm," I say giving them both my cute smile that held a look of innocence to it. Sighing, they both glare at the boy before grabbing one of my hands and dragging me away.

We all walked in silence for a bit until I decided to say something, "you both know you two need to stop picking fights. We've been over this before, it's gonna happen and I accepted that fact," I say to them with a reassuring smile. They pout and make a face as if they're about to say "but" but I was quick to respond, "no buts." I deadpan which makes them groan and me giggle.

That situation was common, the bullying about my appearance often happened and I was used to it, probably more than I wish I was.

They were the only ones who were aware of what was going on. If my aunt knew, well she'd send the school into flames and if Siyun found out...I'm not sure what would happen, but I have this feeling it wouldn't be good.

But it wasn't to my surprise that I was soon gonna find out that my feeling wasn't as wrong as I was thinking it could be.

_____1 month later_____

"Oh come on Akira pleaseeee!!" The two beg as they cling to my arm, "I said no you two, go home. You know that I'm supposed to go somewhere today so I can't hangout!" I explain as the two pout hoping begging and pleading will convince me.

"My answer isn't changing you two, now go home," I sigh as they pout at me before walking away, their attitude changing when they glance at each other.

I giggle at their change of attitude when they're with each other compared to being with me. I grin at the thought of their interactions, I take my phone out when I notice the weather which makes me sigh.

𝗦𝗶𝘆𝘂𝗻<3

𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢

𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗋
𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖡-24, 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾