1/1

Reo and Nagi were fighting in the middle of the rain on the road. Reo's eyes were red from the tears, while Nagi was just plain blank.

"How could you do that to me!? I thought we were supposed to be friends, Nagi! Why did you fucking choose him over me?! Why didn't you protect me from the rumours!?!" Reo yelled with tears coming out of his eyes by every word he lets out.

"It's not my business, Reo. I don't care who I side with." Nagi said coldly.

"H-Hah.. Is that so?" Reo muttered "Then...don't you fucking dare show your face at me." He whispered when Nagi suddenly looked at him.

"No" Nagi replied as he moved forward towards Reo.

"What? I said leave me alone." Reo responded while hitting Nagi on his chest.

"I already said no."

"The hell? It's not your decision to make. It's mine. So get the hell away from me." Reo responded

"What if I don't want to? I already said I won't let you go." Nagi said as he took a step forward.

"What the hell are you talking about you bastard!? You literally betrayed me and now you're saying that you won't let me go!? That's bullshit, you asshole."

"I don't care, Reo. I won't let you go." Nagi said as he opened his arms and hugged Reo tightly, but instead of silence, Reo suddenly got furious and pushed Nagi way too hard.

That's right. Push.

Push.

Push.

In the middle of the road.

.

.

Reo's eyes widened as he witnessed what just happened. His body went cold and his hands started shaking. The way he couldn't move because of the scene he just saw in front of him. A truck. There was a truck that hit Nagi in the middle of the road. His emotion was just blank, he thought it was a hallucination. After hearing some people scream, Reo went back to reality and ran towards Nagi.

"Sei! Sei! This isn't funny, wake up. Sei wake up! S-Sei, please wake up..." Reo yelled while shaking Nagi's body, the sounds were mixing around Reo's head. People's voice, the ambulance, his tears, and Nagi's voice. His voice..

"S-Sei..!? Sei please stay awake, please don't lose consciousness. I'm begging you please...I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I-I didn't mean to do that.." Reo's voice cracked as soon as his tears kept falling, he was hugging Nagi tightly when a police suddenly told him to get up, but before he could stand up, Nagi touched his hand and said something.

"y-your fault..."

Reo's eyes widened.

A week later

"Are you better now..?"

"Do I look like I am?" Nagi said without losing eye contact with Reo whose eyes was full of guilt.

"L-Look! I already took care of you and- I-I...I even gave you pleasure!" Reo replied accidentally raising his voice.

"Mikage. Don't forget that it was your fault why I am here and why I am in this condition."

"I-I..." Reo was speechless because it was the truth. He really was the one at fault. Specially when he was the one who pushed Nagi. He was lucky that Nagi didn't file a case against him.

The days continued but it was like the same daily routine for Reo. He would wake up beside Nagi in his hospital bed, take a shower, go out to buy some food for Nagi then go back to his hospital room and feed him. and if Nagi was bored, Reo would do his best to make him "entertained" (if y'all know what I mean, I'm lazy to write smut :]

"You know, Sei. What are you gonna do once you're discharged from here?"

"Why?" Nagi asked

"I-I, I'm just curious.." Reo said nervously while smiling.

"I would probably go back to my same boring life. You know, go to college, eat in restaurants and rest." Nagi replied but his face was more cheered up and smiling.

"Oh, I see."

"with you, of course." Nagi whispered softly.

.

.

A month passed by, and Nagi was finally getting discharged from the hospital. Reo is helping him pack his things while they talk about the events that had happened.

"Then, Sei...Will you forget about what I did? I really didn't mean to do that to you..." Reo said while playing with his fingers.

"I'll think about it..."

"Really!? Thank you..!" Reo went towards Nagi and hugged him tightly. "But you know, I still have a secret from you..." He continued. He looked up at Nagi and held his cheeks.

"It really was my fault that you were at the hospital. I tried to push you, no. I wanted to push you. That way, you won't be able to betray me anymore...A-And I would have the chance to take care of you everyday and I would be able to see you every day too, so...I-I don't think you would be able to forgive me that easily..." Reo said looking down while his hands were at Nagi's shoulder. He was nervous about Nagi's answer.

"it's okay, Reo. It has already been done. If I get mad, would it change anything? It wont, right? Now, now. Don't cry. " Nagi said while pulling Reo onto a tight hug and kissed him on his forehead.

"I-I'm really sorry, Nagi! I was r-really selfish... I shouldn't have done that..." Reo sobbed in Nagi's chest while Nagi was patting his back

"There, there, it's all good dear, It's okay." He said softly, still holding Reo in his arms and kissing his hair.

.

Reo went outside the room to get Nagi's things out and put it at the car, while Nagi was left at the room looking at his phone. It was his notes, he was staring aggressively at it while smiling psychotically.

Notes

Talk with Reo near the road.

Provoke him.

Hug him tightly.

Make him scared of you.

Make him mad at you.

Act Possessive and Obsess.

Make him push you. 

If his push was weak, push yourself onto the road. Get hit by a vehicle, purposely.

.

.

"Nagi are you here? Let's go my house now, you can live there for the time being! Don't worry, nothing bad will happen again, I swear!" Reo said while giving a peace sign.

"Of course, nothing bad will happen." Nagi said while smiling "innocently."

.

.

.

.

THANK YOU FOR READIN, btw this was inspired by a soukoku doujin i just read :)