Plot

THE WAR OF THE WORLDS
This is the time when the pharaohs were ruling Egypt, when the people used to believe that the earth was flat, when there was no person to go to space, when people used to believe there was nothing outside the earth and the earth itself was a whole universe! Little did the people of earth knew that they were hanging in between 2 deadliest planets who apparently were high-end rivals.

                   There were 2 planets adjacent to the earth which were called the "KRISTANAN" kingdom and the "TRISNAN” kingdom. The whole planet there is considered as a kingdom where it is led by one powerful army and a commanding king.
Kristanan and Trisnan were mutual rivals they always used to fight with each other and the winner of the war will get to marry the opposite kingdom's princess to his prince. This war happens once in a century. They can't fight in any of their planets as the opposite planet may invade the other. Hence, they mutually fight on the earth in a country filled with ice which we call Greenland.
Whereas the people on earth don't know the existence of other 2 planets and the 2 kingdoms didn't know that there is life on the earth coz, at that the greenland was not yet discovered by humans hence there was no habitation of humans over there.