15

" You know, I wonder where you are.. don't worry, you'll be last sweetheart, I won't kill you.. I'll just punish you since you broke up with me!"

You and xiao were as quiet as possible, which wasn't a hard task since Xiao was silent and you could be to.

Once scaramouche was inside the house you heard a small creakx you thought it was scaramouche but it was Tighnari, Cyno and Collei.

Cyno showed you something on his notes app that said, ' text Venti or aether to go on top of the roof so we came escape.'

You took his phone and wrote ' their phones aren't on silent.'

Xiao took the phone and wrote ' Aether's on silent, I put it on that and told him to just incase somebody does it at the wrong time. Venti, I'm not sure."

You nodded before going on your phone and texting aether

__________________________________________

hero irl 😳

girlboss🤭
Hey aether go onto of the roof

There's a small passage in the kitchen.

Wait you have cameras right?

hero irl😳
Yes I do

Oh shit one sec

girlboss🤭
Be careful also is Venti's phone on silent?

hero irl😳
no it's not also I'm coming there's cameras to.

I'll check them

girlboss🤭
kk🖕🖕🖕.

I EMAMR ♥️♥️♥️ ILT AETHER

hero irl😳
he's just standing in the stair way to the second floor. Venti is in the kitchen, I'll tell him to come.

bye bby

girlboss🤭
byeee ultimate cook

You went back onto your notes and wrote, ' Venti and Aether are coming. Oh wait they are here.

Once they all came you closed the small passage. It's hard to see because it blends.

Cyno whispered into Venti's and Aethers ear about what you all were going to do and they nodded.

You all jumped off the roof with ease as you got ready for what's going to happen next.

__________________________________________

I just realized that Ur name is girlboss!! If your don't have she/her pronouns you can make it.. anything you want, and if Ur a girl and want to change it to a different contact name u can, srry! Past me wanted FEM reader, but I want GN reader so everyone can read it, Ty for reading this small note btw