how you meet

You were at a party it was happening at your friend casca's house you both were drinking and dancing having a lot of fun but this tall man accidentally bumped into you almost knocking you over but he catches you "I am sorry I didn't mean to do that" he says as he sets you up right "it's okay" you say as you look up into his beautiful brown eyes you both get lost in each other's gaze but your friend walks up and he says bye and walks away "who is he casca" you ask and she rolls her eyes "just someone that likes to bother me don't tell me you find him attractive" she says annoyed and you look at her desperately "he is super cute please he saved me from falling we so had a moment before you showed up" you say pleading with her and she sighs "his name is guts he is friends with the most popular guy Griffith he is over there with him now" she says making you smile when you look at him he looks away quickly it made your heart race "he was so checking me out I am gonna go get his number wish me luck" you say before walking over you didn't give her time to protest you saw this so called Griffith with his girlfriend on his lap with guts not to far away his back was facing you he was jacked and you blushed as you tap his shoulder when he turns to face you his facial features soften "I wanted to thank you for earlier I know I shouldn't cause you bumped into me first but I just wanted to" you say nervously as you fiddle with your fingers he could tell you had something else on your mind "it's no problem truly is there something else you wanted" he asked making you blush heavily "well I think you're super cute and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me sometime" you say while looking up at him he was blushing heavily cause not many girls had the courage to talk to him he always thought he was to scary for that but it drew you close to him "um sure I was actually going to do something with Griffith and Charlotte tomorrow if you want to come along with me" he says making you smile "I would like that here let me give you my number so I can text you my address" you say softly he then reaches for his phone in his pocket then handed it to you after you put your number in his phone you sent your self a text from it then saved his number giving him the contact name guts with a heart emoji next to it then sent him your address "there all done here you go just send me a text tomorrow when you guys are ready" you say and he smiles at you making you blush deeply "okay cool see you then oh yeah I didn't catch your name" he says it made you feel dumb "oh yeah it is Y/N" you say and he loved the name it fit you so well once you walk back to your friend she was already kissing all over some dude so you just told her that you would see her later then went home cause it was super late then went to bed the next morning you got a good morning text from guts it made you smile and said good morning back once you got dressed in a pair of black leggings and a tank top that showed to much cleavage then took a cute selfie then sent it to him with a how do I look text and he sent back very sexy text that made you blush deeply he sent you a shirtless pic he was winking too you said he looked so hot and he ate it up later that day he sends you the text saying they were on the way to get you so you did your hair and makeup to look cute once they got there you heard the honk of the horn and go downstairs and open the door to only run into guts "this is the second time you have caught me off guard" you say giggling and he laughs with you "sorry about that lets go" he says as he grabs your hand and walks you over to the car opening the door for you Griffith was driving and Charlotte was in the passenger seat and you both were in the back once you guys put your seat belts on then off you went "it is nice to meet the girl he won't shut up about" Griffith says making guts blush heavily "it's nice to meet you too" you say softly smiling over at a blushing guts once you rested your hand against his he looked over at you "so we are going bowling here in town glad you could join us he needs a partner cause we keep beating him" he says making guts sigh it made you giggle "okay cool I am pretty good at it I have played a few times with my dad before" you say happily it made guts smile once you guys got there you all got out and went inside Griffith payed for every one then you all told them your shoe sizes then put them on once it got started you realized how good Griffith was at it but you were also pretty good guts was doing good to when it was said and done you beat Griffith "no one has beat me before good job glad I found a worthy advisory" he says making you smile "oh it was nothing guts also helped" you say softly as it made him blush you and Charlotte had become best friends once you arrived home guts walks you to the door you turn to look at him "I had lots of fun today with you" you say it made him smile "same you really are amazing" he says making you blush heavily the next thing you know he was pulling you close and kissing you deeply it made your eyes widen then close as you kissed him back once you pulled apart you both smile "as are you" you finally answered him it made him chuckle "so wanna be my girlfriend" he asked of course you said yes then let him go after another long kiss "until tomorrow" he says as he walks away you wave as they leave then go inside texting casca the you had a amazing day with him and saying you were now his girlfriend and she was happy for you then said good luck see you soon who knew what tomorrow will hold.