01| Dark Hell

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

With the chill wind fanning her face, her hairs danced in a non rhythm state. Her eyes were ice cold so as her heart that second. The beautiful bloody white suit fitted her body smoothly and the young lady was pointing the gun top on the man's forehead.

The man, who was already half bodied, as his hands were apart so his legs. He was crying, begging for mercy as he was already too much injured.

The cries of that pitful male reached that lady's ears but her mind ignored it. Her tone same as her callous heart spoke up,

"dis-moi, pour qui travailles-tu?"
(tell me who you're working for?)

The perfect, soothing french accent escaped that femaine's mouth.

"Dark Hell."

Without wasting a second, the male responded. His mind was blank with the pain that time and spoke everything what the latter wanted, as this was her first question she asked after the five hour torcher.

His only wish to be free.

Free from the satan hands who took the form of human, and standing infront of him.

"Please... fre-free me." He spoke stuttering and sobbing.

That lady's right lip slip up a little and she spoke in her siren voice.

"As you wish."

Saying she pressed the trigger, the bird around the abonded area flew away cuz of the echo. That young female handed the gun to her man and uttered,

"Burn the body, then acidify the bones. No one should know about this."

The trained boys around her bowed to her, and she moved her long legs towards the stairs and exited the rooftop.

As she was moving downwards, her hips and the long ponytail moved in rhythm, her phone dinged indicating the notification.

She pulled out her phone after taking out the bloody gloves which were on her hands. She double tapped the device and it showed her lock screen, with a message.

1 message from 'half-sister half-satan'

The name displayed on screen made her eyes widened and she opened the message quickly.

-♪-

half-sister half-satan

Hey Yn, when you are
coming back?

On the way Unnie, why?

Just, want to have
dinner together.

Be there in 15.

Okay, come soon <3!

-♪-

As she read the last text, she pocket her phone and made her way to her car.

In the middle of her way, she reached a door and opened it, startling the lady inside.

"I'm going home now."

Yn informed her teammate, more sister. And the lady, better know as Irene, replied back.

"Take care, Yn-iee."

After receiving the answer, Yn nodded and made her way to the exit, and to her car. She swiftly opened the door and started the engine, and pressed the paddle.

On her way back of 15 mins ride, the only thought which was lingering in her mind was,

Eonni's being extra nice today. Something's on?