02| Wedding Invitation

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

After a ride of approx 13 to 14 mins, Yn reached her home, where only she and her big sister, Eva, lived.

The (h/c) haired girl bolted inside the medium sized yet luxurious house and removed her white boots, wearing her home sandles and made her way, while calling out her elder sister.

"Eonni I'm home!"

While Eva, who was sitting on the dining room chair, and tapping her right feet rapidly. Her heart was running at the fast pace. She sweatdropped at her sister's voice. She paced her way to the living room with a smile, avoiding her emotions for a while.

Her heart pace normalised and so as her forehead cleaned, she found a unknown confidence in her as she bolted to her sister.

"Yn.." She called out and gazed at the latter.

Yn took a good amount of glance at her sister and waited patiently for her to continue. But her patience slowly started to run away as burette was only staring at her with a small smile.

No hearing the next words for a while, Yn decided to spoke up.

"Yes Eonni?"

Eva started a little, "Yeah, I wanted to tell you something." Yn stood there to know what her Eonni want to inform her and Eva continued, "But go change your outfit first."

Obeying the elder, Yn nodded and went towards her room to change the all white bloody suit.

She reached the white door on the first floor and flood opened it, displaying her dull white-gray room. She skipped her steps to the wordrobe and picked out the gray oversized crop top which reached her lower waist and gray shorts which reached her medium-lower thighs.

She took a warm bath and after fitting the cloths, she tied her upper waist
(h/c) hair in a normal and loose braid.

She was about to move downstairs but her phone went off. She clicked the device's password and opened the chat, she tapped on the screen to read out the message.

-♪-

fashionable psycho bitch

Found a way?

You remember this is the
17th time you asked me in this week? And it's Wednesday today.

Yes.

Not yet.

Then be quick!!

Whatever.
read

-♪-

She gazed at the clock, after plucking her phone on charge, and acknowledge that it's been 25 minutes since she's home.

She went downstairs and then moved her legs towards the dinning room. She found Eva waiting for her patiently.

She sat infront of her sister and served herself and started to feed her stomach, while Eva did the same.

In the middle of dinner, Yn gazed at the brown headed female infront of her and uttered out,

"So what you wanted to tell me?"

Listening to the younger, her heart started to race fast, again. She took a good amount of water in her mouth and gulped it down.

She, then, looked at the latter, with a hardened gaze. Yn was still in her normal stoic face while filling her mouth.

Eva sighed and removed her gazed from her sister and looked at everywhere else than the burette.

Yn raised her eyebrows. Her stoic face didn't change but her eyes showed confusion. She spoke out, "Eonni?"

Eva, after a while, finally made her mind and took the remaining courage to talk to her. Eva isn't a type of girl to fear anyone but two people are exceptions and one of them is Yn.

"Actually...."

She started, Yn waited for a while to let her get comfortable and Eva continued,

"Actually, we got a wedding invitation."

"Wedding invitation?" Yn stated, dumbfoundedly.

"Yeah, and the bride is mom. She called me and she wants us to go to Korea, and.....want to stay there permanently."

Eva didn't stutter. And she was really glad of that. She spoke the whole sentence while looking at her plate. She didn't lift her gaze.

But when she did, she found Yn frozen. More like she was engrossed in her deep thoughts.

Eva tried to figure out the emotion her dongsaeng felt by looking deep in her eyes. As Yn always maintained her stoic face, her emotions were stored in her captative (e/c) eyes.

But,

Even after living with Yn for years after this change in her, she wouldn't able to find that certain emotion she was looking for.

Anger.

Yn, on the other hand, felt many thing by this announcement. But none of them were positive. Fear, Cold, Anger. And many others too.

She took a deep sigh and gazed at her sister, with the softest look she have. She fake a small smile and spoke,

"Okay.."

At this sudden agreement, Eva looked at her, suprised. While Yn continued,

"We will go to her wedding. It's been a while you met her, and I'm sure you're missing her."

Yn's words made Eva dance on the 9th cloud, in her imagination. Ofcourse.

But before she could enjoy more, Yn uttered out that one word.

That one word which made her actions halt.

That one words which she hates.

That one word which could either crush her down her grave, or will made her even more happier more than this.

It will either give her a heartattack or will give her a heartfelt emotions.

That one word.

"But...."

Oh how much she hates it.