Prologue: Introduction to the cast

Do you look at someone and wonder: "What is going on inside their head? Well, Brent knows Flint's head"
Well, it was a great time here, and Flint was born.
Inside Flint, there was Brent McHale. Brent McHale sees a gray button, so he presses it, and it makes Flint happy at last. And there he is! We cut him back! Flint's parents were happy! "You are so cute my little baby!" Flint's mom said. And a memory appears. It shows Flint's mom saying "You are so cute my little baby!". "Woah" Brent said. And he pushes the memory to the memory rail. And, Flint is happy, just him and Brent, for, 33 seconds...

"Uh oh!" Brent say his catchphrase as he saw a new friend! His name is... Nathan (his true name is Flint but due to the name confusion, I have to change their name), and he is good for making Flint safe. Nathan decides to press a button, then Flint starts to feel scared.

(I will skip to the end of the day part since it's nighttime and I am already tired)

"That's it! Woo! Another perfect day! Let's get those memories down the long- Uh oh!" Brent said.
And after Brent presses a button, all of Flint's memories go to Flint's long term memory. And it was a great day... Or was it?

Nathan notices a hair fly out of him, but then he sees Sam fly over inside of Flint's headquarters. And now, Manny, Sam, Nathan, and Earl are all flying over inside of Flint's headquarters. And now, Brent Flews into the glasses at the back of Flint's headquarters, and falls down slowly. "Not what I have in mind" Brent said.

Guess which disaster Flint and his emotions met. Hint: The disaster is the tornado in the movie Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs.