Part 17 - Shutdown (MTN)

Meh: Hi everyone, I'm alive... yay? 

Narrator: Where in the actual HELL were you? *sighs* 

Server: Y-You have been gone for approximate-ly 6 weeks.... *Shutting down*

Narrator: You know the story will DIE without you, the creator of this story?

Meh: I know I know, I won't do it again.... 

Narrator: You better not, you are held responsible for your creations.

============

So, new chapter! Sorry it took so long, I had relatives come over, and so I couldn't work on this- 

And then I procrastinated.... so much to the point that I couldn't access my story....

So... oops?

AND I GOT 88 MESSAGES???

OK I'M SORRY EVERYONE! It is totally my fault :(  I'll try to update more, hopefully.

-------------------------------------

Reader POV (Y/N):

You've been waiting for this damn story to update for weeks, and so far, there hasn't been a single update from the author. It's been so long that you have practically forgotten this story, it is now heavily buried among the other possibly weird or SUS stories you've been reading*, out of sight.

 (*Unless you are some sort of 'normal' person who sticks to the classics, idk. But if you are, why on earth would you read this abnormal abomination?)

Coincidentally, you happen to stumble upon this story yet again, and as you rush to see if it is updated. Perhaps, the author came back and decided to write? Curiosity faintly shimmers in your eyes, as you click the story, revealing its contents. However, disappointment meets your face as you see the same old story, not updated. 

"Bruh, she couldn't even finish the story?" you roll you eyes, a bit frustrated. What were you expecting, it was bound to happen anyways. Authors abandon stories all the time, right? 

"She could have at least told us... I'm never reading this again." you sigh, and aggressively close the tab, leaving a little dent in your device.

"My my, perhaps we should enlighten this reader?" You hear a voice call out , as you up, frantically looking for where that voice came from. You then realize that you know this voice, its that weird Narrator voice again!

"Oh hell no, not again..." you manage to say before falling unconscious, and are 'welcomed' back to the weird void. It looks much more worn down, as if it's been abandoned for a LONG time..  Eventually, you manage find that 'Narrator' figure again, looking much more... messed up?

"Welcome back, reader! Apologies for the mess." he greets you once again, and though it's appearance is rather, unsettling, at least its still annoyingly friendly and polite as usual. 

"We have no time to waste, since it seems that you are already extremely impatient." It states, not in a rude way, but as if it was acknowledging your frustration. "The author hasn't updated in a long time, obviously." the narrator gestures to the whole 'look' of this weird realm.

"Yup, noticed that." you reply, shrugging.

"And they apologize, and since summer break has started, they will work harder to update more frequently. At least, that's what the script says." he laughs, as he shows the script he has been reading off of.  

"Weird." you raise an eyebrow, while glancing off the script. It was written quite messily.

"Anyways, you can go now, and please, read the story, immediately." It stares at you blankly for a moment before snapping back to its senses. "Bye bye!" it rushes you out, as you instantly wake back to the real world, before you can say anything. He sure was acting quite strange, as if he was stressed.

"Not my problem." you shrug this off, as you go to read the next chapter, simply because you want to. As you dive into the next chapter, you can't help but feel that something is off...

--

J's POV:

"wElL SaD fAcES, WelCoME tO ThE PARTY!" A partygoer screeched, as the others grabbed us by our limbs, tying us up. 

"Ah shit." Sar sighed, as he was dragged by the partygoers, not even resisting. I stared at Sar like he was crazy, and he just shrugged. JUST SHRUGGED. Our lives were in fucking danger, and he was just shrugging like we were having a picnic on a Thursday afternoon? 

"I'm glad that you all wanted to 'join'! We are going to have so much FUN together!" The partygoer shouted enthusiastically, her voice laced with malice. Her bloody smile was peaking up, and it was so eerie how they sounded so cheery, yet demonic.

I tried to resist the partygoers, kicking and flailing around but they were way too strong, easily overpowering me. Their hands were as hard as stone, not budging an inch.

"Let go of M-!" I tried to object, but one of them aggressively clasped their 'claws' over my mouth, making my protests nothing but silenced muffles.

"What are you trying to do, you both are our 'special guests'. You can't leave!" One of  the purple ones screeched energetically, though their 'friendly' personality was countered with their strong grip, as their nails teared into my flesh. They stared into my soul, with a menacing grin spread onto their face. They knew I couldn't do anything, and they were rubbing it in my face.

 I gritted my teeth from the pain, as I finally stopped resisting, knowing their was no point. I would have to wait this out. The partygoer simply chuckled at my defeat, with its twisted voice, with a smug look on it's face as the other one seemed to join in as well. Their cackles made me jump a little, because god damn their voices where raspy. It made them much more eerie. I couldn't help but frown, not that they would notice, since I had a mask over my face.

I glanced at Sar, who seemed to be focusing on other things, hopefully a way out of this terrible situation, maybe? 

The partygoers were forcefully dragging the both of us into a wall, and I braced myself. I never had the best luck with no-clipping...

I looked around to see that we were not in level fun thankfully, but it seemed like we were in some kind of.. parking lot? I sighed quietly, a bit relieved, but still a bit wary. The other partygoers were looking around, a bit confused.

"Why are we here." The leader partygoer broke the silence, growling like the demon she is. I instinctively snapped my head towards her, mostly out of fear. Her furious aura filled the area, shutting us up. The other partygoers didn't react nearly as much as Sar and I did, tilting their head.

One of the partygoers step up, replying, "There seems to be something wrong with the noclipping, but we could take the scenic route?" They replied, their deep vocals catching me off guard.

She frowned, clenching her fist, as she stared for a long moment, before smiling again. "That's fine! After all, we need to bring you sad faces to the party! We'll have SOO much fun! =) " The lead partygoer giggled, as the others dragged us away, my knees scraping from the hard concrete. 

This... isn't going to end well, is it?

------------------------------------

Just so you know, I am working on this story unless I say otherwise, so don't worry,

the story must go on :)

Also, some phobias are going to be developed, such as:

Convivophobia = The fear of parties.

Globophobia = The fear of balloons.

Phonophobia = The fear of loud noises.

So yay, traumatized characters!

See you soon :)

- The author