17. Hold me like that

As they exited the hall, Lan Zhan took Wei Ying's hand and draged him to a place that he didn't know nor did he remember ever seeing it before." What is this place?". Asked Wei Ying as he was confused as too where he was." It is a hidden place, i come here to get rid of my bad thoughts, it's beautiful isn't it?". Said Lan Zhan as he took Wei Ying's hand in his. The place indeed was very beautiful, it was a secluded area in the deep parts of the forest in Cloud recesses. There was a beautiful lake that was sorounded by flowers, it was quiet and peaceful, just like Lan Zhan." It is pretty". Responded Wei Ying as he crouched down to look at flowers he had seen. They were roses, with a beautiful royal blue colour to them, it looked majestic and reminded him of Lan Zhan's beauty. The place was ethereal to Wei Ying and he was thankfully that Lan Brought him to his personal space.

Lan Zhan walked them to what seemed to be a rock formed as a bench, they sat down on the rock. Lan Zhan was behind Wei Ying and he wrapped his arms around his waist as Wei Ying let himself lay into Lan Zhan, feeling comfortable in his arms. They sat there, starring off into the distance as they held each other. When they were together in that beautiful place feeling so peaceful, time felt like it stopped, they couldn't tell how much time had passed, they were not focused on anything else than each other. They didn't notice that the sky started to darken, how the sun was about to set until they looked away from each other after they heard a noise, wich turned out to be a cute little bunny that was wondering about in the forest.

When Wei Ying saw the bunny, he got up and walked up to the bunny, picking him up effortlessly as the bunny stood still, seemingly not afraid of the boy that was holding him." Lan Zhan look it's so cute, it looks like you". Said Wei Ying as he giggled and sat down with the bunny still in his hands, caressing him softly and gently to not hurt him, Lan Zhan stood up and walked over to Wei Ying and sat down behind him, putting his around his shoulder as he looked at the bunny and then at Wei Ying. He couldn't help but smile as he saw the younger smile so cutely and softly at the little animal, he found the younger way cuter than anything else in the world. As Wei Ying randomly looked up, he saw that the sun was setting, it looks beautiful from where they were, the colours of orange, yellow and red all mixed together was a beautiful sight to see." Lan Zhan look, isn't the sunset beautiful". He said as he let the little bunny go." It is". Replied Lan Zhan as he looked at Wei Ying instead of the sun.

Wei Ying looked like he was glowing in the light, the slight wind blowing his hair from behind, making him look ethereal, as if he wasn't real. When Wei Ying turned to look at Lan Zhan, he saw that the older was looking at him, and Lan Zhan didn't shy away like most of the time, he looked deep into his eyes as they both could feel the love they had for each other. There faces started to get closer and closer to each other as the proximity between there faces got smaller and smaller, until Lan gently held Wei Ying's jaw in his hand and closed the gap that was between them. The younger kissed him back passionately as he felt his soft lips on his, putting both his arms around the older neck. Lan Zhan stood up, Wei Ying doing the same without separating there lips.

Lan Zhan put his arms around Wei Ying's waist as he kissed him passionately, he started to walk towards the walls of a cavern that was next to them. He pinned Wei Ying to the wall, putting his hand on both sides of the wall as they continued kissing. Lan Zhan's hands slid lower as he held him by his thighs. Wei Ying tangled his hands in the older hair, feeling how he was getting hotter and hotter each time Lan Zhan touched him. When Lan Zhan bit his lower lip asking for an entrance, Wei Ying let a quiet moan escape him mouth as he opened it for Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan felt himself get hotter at the sounds Wei Ying was doing for him." You like that". He asked as he smirked." I do". Said Wei Ying confidently as he starred right into his eyes with a playfully stare as he slipped out of Lan Zhan's hold and started to walk backwards in the direction of his room.

Seing this Land Zhan got amused, he started to walk after him as he started taking off his forehead band, taking it into his hands as he caught up to Wei Ying. Seing that they were infrint of the room and that no one was around as it was passed the curfew already and everyone was probably sleeping, he pinned him to his door as he kissed him and at the same time, he took both of Wei Ying's hands and tied them together with his forehead band, opening the door to his room as he did so. When they both came in, Lan Zhan gently threw Wei Ying on the bed and went on top of him as he held Wei Ying's tied hands above him." I didnt know you were so bad". Said Wei Ying in a low voice, making Lan Zhan smirk at the younger." I can be very bad". He responded as he started to take off his and Wei Ying's outerwear, making Wei Ying chuckle as he allowed him.

He put his hands around the older's neck, pulling himself up as he started to kiss his neck, making Lan Zhan groan at his actions. He chuckled darkly as he look into his eyes." We are going to have fun tonight". He said, Wei Ying who was breathless, smirked at the man on top of him." I'm sure we are". He replied.