Prologue

A few months after defeating The Vampire Rei, the students of 1-B(Lunar Class) and 2-C(Fluorescent Class) will find themselves devastated at the sudden lost of their friend, Bee Tsuyoi..

*Magi Is Considered To Be A Sacred Form Of Energy, Which Is Either Passed Down, Or Received By Many Generations, The Main Protagonist Of This Series, Nate, Has A Magi Named Cratona, Previously Owned By A Legendary Man, Dasuke, He Was Considered To Be The Strongest Person In The Universe, A Galaxy Hero, A Defender, The World's Savior, Eventually, Dasuke Meets Suki, (Aka Nate's Mother), And Conceived Nate, Eventually, The World Goes Into Peral When The Humans Arise To The Magi Users, It Was A War That Lasted For Decades, When The War Finally Diminished, The Last Ones Standing Were Dasuke And another Man.., Dasuke Defeated This Person Using A Move In Which Nate Adapted To later down the line, The Attack Connected, And The Enemy Is Defeated, The Galaxy Heros link up and Decide To Create A Different Universe Where Everyone Can Live Peacefully, After years Of Magi Usage, The Universe Is Created, And Every Magi User Is Transported To It, Moment's Later, The Humans's Government Creates A Society, The H.G.S/Hidden Government Society, In Which They'll Gather Intel, And Plot On Their Next Attack.

Thousands of years ago before present time, there was strange radiation that was spotted by a random guy, he approached the radiation and instantly collapsed on the ground, moments later he was able to get back up, and he was surprised to notice a strange feeling within him, he then activated his magi unknowingly, After he discovered his magi, he decided to hide within the shadows, away from society, when he encountered someone else with magi, he was shocked to see someone else with one, he then decided to help this person out, by letting them hide with him.

*There are multiple types of magi, there also come in different varieties.*

*Common Magi* *Uncommon Magi* *Rare Magi* *Legendary Magi* * Magi*

*Magi users can do multiple things,*

1. B?eat?e in ?u?tr s?ace.

2. Se?f-h?al.

3. 1?gi Co?trol(Expand the range of Magi attacks,)

4. B1a4ts.

Magi can also have evolutions or upgrades.

*Heres an example*

"From Sorrow, to Downgrade, to Great Depression"

Magi hasn't been proven to be used only by humans, meaning that tons of other forms of life can use Magi.

Magi can be classified into types, in accordance with ability, and usage.

7 Main Classified Types

_______________________________________________________________________________

Type 1: Power

Type 2: Psychological/Biological

Type 3: Elemental

Type 4: Kinetic

Type 5: Quantum

Type 6: Mental

Type 7: Animilia

___________________________________________________________________________