Episode 2

You are beautiful the way you are....

                                ~°°~                                

Kook reached at college,he just finished his sandwich now and he was sipping his
banana milk,there are only two or three students as the class started.

He fastly entered in the college But suddenly kook was dragged by someone into the empty room and pinned in the wall and he get kissed by that person.
He knows who it was and kissed him back....After sometime he back away

Good mrning Sweet heart.....
?? Said the boy while nuzzling on his soft neck...
Gd morning tae tae....
Kook said while pecking his lips as his hands made his way towards his chest while his Bambi eyes staring at the brown eyes which was looking at him...

why are you late today bub??Tae asked while caressing his soft cheeks.
It's...I woke up late....
said kook being a little hesitant and a pout on his lips...

you woke up late because you sleep late right??
Kook nodded while looking down playing with Tae's shirt buttons as the other looked at his dainty fingers on his shirt button and at his face and kissed his pouty lips pulling the pout making the other whine ....

Were you reading books??
Kook looked down and Tae sighed & said..
Tae:-bub.. I said to you don't sacrifice your sleep For reading...You should take care of your health...
He said sighing as the other

Kook:-sowwy...kookie will not do that again...
Kook said while pouting as Tae sighed
Tae:- Iam not controlling you bub.... But I'm worried...
Tae said while he up his chin and make him look at him....
Kook:- Kookie will not do that again taetae.....sorry...
Kook said while showing his doe puppy eyes and pecking Tae's lips frequently

Tae:- so....did you ate your breakfast??He asked softly while holding his tiny waist in his veiny hands....
kook:- yes...my tiger I had.....
Kook said while smiling
Tae:- Hyungie know that hyungie's baby is a good boy...so he will not do that again...and hyungie forgive his baby And hyungie love his baby so much...
Tae said and smiled at his cute baby while nuzzling on his cheeks

Kook:- Koo love his hyungie too...
He said while showing his bunny smile as tae cooed at him and pecked his forehead
Tae:- I love you so much bub....
Tae said while kissing his forehead lovingly....
Kook:- love you too hyungie...
He said while blushing hardly as he hugged him hiding his face in his chest

He adores whenever his shy baby blush hearing it as he hugged him tightly while nuzzling on his marshmallow cheeks and bite on our making the other whine and hold his arms....

_________________________________________

To be continued

Hope you like this part.... And Do comment and Tell the part which you like the most....

Angst??

😏