𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥

Nobita thinking: It was the first day of my school and I was very exited for it I thought that I would make a bunch of new friends but when I entered the  classroom everyone ignored me, I was very sad about that. The next day on my way to school I saw some kids of my class and I thought that this was the only chance to make some new friends but when I approached them they bulied me and I cried, but then a girl came and told me not to cry. When I looked up I saw a cute girl with a tissue on her hand to wipe my tears, that was Shizuka! My classmate. She helped me so I thought that we can be friends but before I asked her this she herself did it and ofcourse I said yes. She is my best friend and first love till date.

NARRATOR: 5 years later......

Nobita: Why the hell do I have to go to the school!!!!

Doremon: Because if you don' t go you will live a life of a beggar and one more thing it is your problem that you don' t do your homework don' t blame the school!!

Nobita: Ok now please stop scolding me.

Nobita' s mom: Nobita go fast or you'll be late for school!!!!!!!!

Nobita: Just leaving.

NARRATOR: After reaching the school......

Nobita' s teacher : Gian!

Gian: Present sir!

Nobita' s teacher: suneo!

Suneo: Present sir!

Nobita' s teacher: dekisugi!

Dekisugi: Present sir!

Nobita' s teacher: Nobita!...... Nobita!

NARRATOR: The gate opens...

Nobita: Present sir!Present sir!

Nobita's teacher: why are you so late!

Nobita: sorry sir!

NARRATOR: At lunch break.......

Shizuka: Hey Nobita can I ask you something?

Nobita: Sure! What is it?

Shizuka: umm... what whould be your answer if I give cookies to you and then confess?

Nobita thinking: wha...what! She likes me? But if it' s that case why doesn't she propose me whithout asking? Oh now i get it she is tricking me, smart girl😏.

Shizuka: Are you alive?

Nobita: huh! Oh yes, my answer would definetly be yes!

Shizuka: ok,thanks

NARRATOR: After the lunch break.....

Nobita' s teacher: who' s turn is today to clean the classroom?

Gian: it' s Nobita' s

Nobita: oh! It can' t be mine i remember that i just did it....yesterday!

Nobita' s teacher: stop making excuses the whole class know that it' s your turn

Nobita: 🥺🥺

NARRATOR: When Nobita was leaving.....

Nobita: huh i am so tierd i'll go home and sleep....

NARRATOR: He heard some noises from the cafeteria....

Nobita: what' s this noise?

NARRATOR: He comes near....

Shizuka: I love you.....Dekisugi!

Dekisugi: I love you too Shizuka...

NARRATOR: Nobita was hearing all this...

Nobita thinking: Why am i so sad about this? It's so obvious that Shizuka would never love a cartoon like me. Since childhood she has been close to him why didn' t i understand that she has a crush on him I've just been a third wheel.....just......a third wheel.......