''GOOD MORNING, SHITASS '- Expunged x Bendu ❤💛

it was a dull and humid morning, starting with a Mexican man laying on a couch, asleep...      wait, thats not his house. if it isnt, then where is he at? what could it possibly be in store for this little guy? the man opens his nice black eyes (i mean everyone has black eyes in dnb) to wake up, first seeing a red crazy guy in front of him

''GOOD MORNING, SHITASS'' he exclaimed. The big and loyal guy stares down at him. ''jesus christ Expunged... say, why am i here my boy?'' the other man sits up and looks at Expunged dearly

''WELL BENDU YOU GOT SO FUCKING WASTED LAST NIGHT THAT YOU STOKED OFF, AND A TON OF GIRLS ALMOST KILLED YOU BY STEPPING ON YOU SO I PUT YOUR STUPID DRUNK ASS HERE'' Expunged explains to Bendu. ''is that so?''  Bendu answered back, then they seemed to both stare in silence as if they both saw a ghost...

''Hey man, did you make any breakfast for me?'' Bendu interrupts the silence. Expunged jumps back to reality and stands up with a fixed look  ''YEAH ITS AT THE TABLE'', by that, Bendu stood up and walked to the table while Expunged went to the balcony outside ''COME HERE WHEN YOU'RE DONE.... I HAVE... A SURPRISE FOR YOU''  Bendu impatiently nods and walks to the table. there is what seems to be a half-bitten piece of bread. 

Bendu shrugged and ate it all in one bite without hesitation. soon after he went straight to the balcony, seeing lovely Expunged sitting there, once he saw Bendu he smiled but shook. Bendu went to sit with Expunged and watch the sun rising with him.

''yo, what seems to be the surprise?'' Bendu questions him, Expunged flinched, and then stutters ''U-UHM... I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU, MAN...'' Bendu raises an eyebrow ''My bruh, you can tell me anything! i won't get mad at all, im all ears bro.'', Expunged then finally sighs and speaks.

''I..I LOVE YOU BENDU, AND NOT PLATONICALLY. I LIKE REALLY REALLY WANT YOU IN MY LIFE... '' He quickly hides his face and blushes, seeing Bandu being clueless, shit...

suddenly, Bendu pulls Expunged close to him and pulls in for a kiss. Expunged was shocked, but he soonly sank in. They made out for a few minutes and then pulled out afterward. ''...I love you too, amigo'' Expunged gasps and smiles, he couldn't believe it. he never imagined that Bendu likes him back, the time he took before confessing was worth it.

YO THANKS VIRGINS I ENJOYED FINISHING THIS STORY BYYEEEEEE