Chapter 1

This is taken place after the fight, where rexy left, Owen telling no to blue, leaving Jurassic world destroyed.

In the forest.
Rexy pov

As Rexy walking in the forest minding her own business and since She's free . . . Again. She thought she would claim the island, just like She did all those years ago. What Rexy wasn't expecting was the fact She was being followed but, who was follow her well . . . It was the same raptor that saved her from that white creature. Rexy was quite confused on WHY was this raptor following her, Rexy have experienced with some raptor before which made her dislike them since they hurt her. Was responsible for some the scar She have today, but this one in particular was young and didn't seemed to want to hurt her. But now it was starting to get annoying. So she stop.

Rexy: *Sigh* " why are you following me raptor?" Rexy question as she stop.

blue look at her

Blue: " because I have nowhere else to go". Blue reply as rexy soon turn around and look down at the raptor

But now Rexy got a good look at this raptor. She can see that she has grey and greenish skin color, and have a blue stripe on both of her sides. she didn't care and was to tired too even bother before but now she following her, why don't She inspect her.

Blue: "wow, there are so many trees out here!" Blue said in a very childish and loud way.

Rexy look back at her and thought that she was stupid but she never been outside of her cage so she didn't expect much from her.

Rexy:" look raptor . . . where are you going cuz it seem your just following me with no end". Rexy confused and annoyed with this raptor follow wanting to be left alone.

Blue: "I going wherever you're going. We are friends now right cuz I help you so that mean we're friends".

Rexy take everything back she both stupid and naïve, thinking they are "friends" Rexy then reply with a simple.

Rexy:" yeah . . . No you're not going wherever I go and we are definitely not friends".

Blue:"But why?" Blue question, why did rexy think they are not friend.

Rexy: "because I'm a Tyrannosaurus rex, I'm 27 year old, and you are child compare to me"rexy reply

Blue: " that kinda rude, well I'm blue because of my blue stripes, I'm 3 year old and I'm a velociraptor."

And Rexy was right, she both stupid and naïve for not able to understand what She mean. Rexy then sat a little closer to the raptor

Rexy: "Well your kind gave me these scars" blue look at rexy scars

rexy: "these are from your kind".

Rexy: " and you know what I did to them" blue waiting for the answer like a moron.

rexy:" I ate them" rexy said, blue had a shock face as clearly she didn't know that.

Blue:" oh I'm sorry for that, I didn't know" She then look at the rexy new scars she got from that white creature" are you ok?" Blue ask in a concerned tone.

Rexy was confused because She didn't know what she mean

rexy:"what do you mean"