'Chapter 15- Start of a new mission

Tulisa P.O.V

The minute Rachel walked in I went into complete shock. This girl I have know a couple of weeks has my heart at her finger tips. My emotions I try to hide about her in front of everyone else is trying to burst out like a trapped child inside of a grown adults body. Only problem Dappy is around. I dont want him to think I am trying to replace emptiness in my heart from my own child. Omg this is not good the minute I saw Rachel walk in I could see she is ready to kill. 

DM: Now Rachel sit there and not a word to any of the other cops about this. 

Rachel: WHATEVER MATE JUST PISS OFF 

DM: Oi ill take you back to the cells if you keep mouthing off 

Rachel: I have a right to talk to Tulisa and Dappy on my own not with you lot standing there. SO MOVE IT 

DM: One more time Rachel and you wont get to talk to her. Tulisa I will be back in awhile to sort this out and hopefully get her out of here. Everyone is either scarred or had enough with her. 

Tulisa: Thank you sir

For 10 minutes after Detective Mulligan left the room was silent. Until Dappy broke the silence. 

Dappy: Want me to go so you can talk. 

Tulisa: Would you? 

Dappy: yes sure darling. 

Rachel: He don't have to go anywhere I am not talking. 

Tulisa: Why not? 

Rachel: Dappy himself would know they are only letting me in here with you cause they are trying to bib me to tell them stuff or they are listening and waiting for me to spill the beans. YOU IDIOTS THINK I AM STUPID! DETECTIVE MULLIGAN BE A MAN! TRY GET IT OUT OF ME USING YOUR WORDS NOT THE WORDS OF PEOPLE I LOVE. NOT GETTING ANY OF THEM IN TROUBLE OR ANYBODY ELSE. I'M NO SNITCH. 

Tulisa: Rachel will you stop making a fool of yourself

Rachel: Why do you care?

Tulisa: Cause....

Rachel: Go on 

Tulisa: I love you as one of my own. 

Silence filled the room again and this was just to awkward for dappy 

Dappy: Ok I am going to leave you to to it. T if you need me I am outside and Rach hope to see you free soon darling I know this place it not somewhere someone like you should be. 

Rachel: Then where is somewhere I should be?

Dappy: The studio in a band or not! I am getting you out of here and in to STL with the help of Faze and T 

Rachel: Thanks mate 

Dappy left and once again the room went quiet. 

Rachel P.O.V 

Up until this point  I didn't feel loved. Felt like I was wanted by people. I felt like using the cells as a place to kill myself but then T and Dappy came here. I was going to text Tulisa today to say bye forever but I cant tell her that can I? hmmm 

Tulisa: Will you ever tell me?

Rachel: Tell you what ? 

Tulisa: Why the hell you left and why your here?

Rachel: In time I will but I wont just tell you if I am pushed in. 

Tulisa P.O.V 

I have to respect Rachel if I have anyway of getting her to tell me and get her out of here. Although I want her so badly to tell me I cant force her for main reasons. I just don't think she should be in the dumping ground no more. Not after I found out she is able to sneak out and go missing easily. Gina and the children love her but she needs a better place for her. If only I could but with my job and my past. They wouldn't let me near a kid unless it was mine by bloody. While I am in mid though the door slams open and almost gives me a heart attack. 

Rachel: FFS NO NEED TO KILL ME!! AHH CRAP ITS GINA!! NOW MY LIFE HAS GOT WORSE!! WHO TOLD THE BLOODY FAT BAT WHERE I WAS?

Tulisa: RACHEL? Don't be so rude? 

Gina: Nice to see you to Rachel. The place has been hell without you! NOT!! What have you got yourself into now? Should of know id find you in jail. How in the bloody name of god did you sneak the phone into jail? Don't worry I have been given the details of what you have done and I swear when I get you home you will wish you stayed in jail. 

Rachel: Oh no..... I'm so scared I might pee my pants!! .... Piss off bitch 

Tulisa: Rachel??

Rachel: T you got to understand I ran away from the hell hole and greasy gina for a reason. 

Gina: So that's what you children call me? 

Rachel: Ya cause like come on when was the last time you washed your hair Gina? 

Gina: That's it when I get you home your grounded 

Rachel: WOW SOMEONE HELP I'M SO SCARED...... PISS OFF YOU QUEER 

Gina: Means no more Tulisa visits forever

Rachel: WDF Gina you cant do that! That's against my rights. I am allowed outside contact.

Gina: I don't give a flying fuck about your rights. 

Rachel: This isn't the last of it ! I never do what you say anyway!! 

Just then Gina leaves. I can't believe what I just heard. Gina wants to keep me and Rachel away. Can she do that ? Why didn't I stand up for Rachel? Why was I so quiet while she got treated like shite. That's it I am fighting for Rachel. No dumping ground kid should be treated like this! I will even take Rachel as my own if needed. 

Will Tulisa win Rachel? Will Gina get what she wants? Will Rachel ever see T again? Or will Rachel even get out of prison? 

Hello everyone, i am sorry I havent updated much or even loads of things? Life just has me so busy. Anyway am I boring you in the story or you enjoying please let me know? Should I continue or just stop for awhile? @RJ_Loves_TFB