Tattoo Artist

Here you were, on the road of Paris, reaching your hand out in order to stop a taxi. Not after a long, a taxi stopped in front of you as you told the driver the location you wanted to go, *** Tattoo Centre, earning a small bop from the driver, you opened the taxi door and sat in, and told him that you have settled. He started the taxi and started driving off to your respected location. So till then let's have a sneak-peak in your past. You are from South Korea, but you are here, in Paris, because of your mother and father. 

Well you can't blame them, but what could you even do, they were just forcing you to go into a field that you didn't even know what actually was. But they wouldn't understand that you were big enough to choose what you are interested in. Yet, they won't get off their decision of making you a surgeon, therefore you took a conclusion of running away, at such place that your parents wouldn't even think you could go. Which led you to come to Paris. One of you online friend lived here so it wasn't so hard for you to find a space for living. Back to present, the taxi stopped in front of the famous tattoo center of the area. 

Mumbling a thank you, you came out paying 18 Euros to the driver. You turned back to the door of the big tattoo center. After gazing on the "Push Inside" hanging card, you pushed towards inside. The cool AC breezes hit you causing a shiver to run down your spine. You walked over to the reception, which was not so far, standing there. "Song Yn" you told your name resting your arm on the counter, sideways tapping your nail on it. You looked around while the receptionist looked for your name in the register. "Song Yn, an appointment at 8: 30 pm, right?" she asked in her French accent, looking towards you with a small gentle smile. 

"Yup, that's me" you bubbled a big smile on your face and nodded. "Okay, you can sit here for a while. I'll call and inform the artist" "Sure" you replied and walked towards the seat, sitting there. You crossed your legs, intertwining your fingers of both hands you settled them over your knees. "Song Yn" the receptionist announced your name as you looked and walked towards her. "Yes" you said, "I asked him and you have to go to chamber no. 5" she said "okay" you replied, you were about to go when she again called you out "Ms. Song?" "Yes?" you asked looking at her. "Hope you have a nice time here" she added. "Oh! Sure, I'm already overwhelmed by the welcomes" you replied smiling widely. "I'll go now" you added as she gave you a little nod, you left to the chamber. After some seconds, you were in front of the chamber. 

Inhaling a deep breath, you pushed the door open as the small bells jingled making the artists' attention shift to the door. He gazed on you as he widened his eyes "Yn?" he mumbled to himself. You lifted your gaze from the floor to him as you also got shocked and widened your eyes at him "Jimin" you didn't think but said out loud. "OH... hi Yn, great to see you again. What do you want to do" you walked forwards and sat on the bed like thingy in front of him where all the customers sit for tattoo. "I want a tattoo"

 you said a little hesitantly to which Jimin let out a little giggle "Of course for tattoo only cause this is a tattoo center." You also a laughed a little with him but hesitance could be sensed in your laugh. "So how many tattoos do you want Yn?" "2" "okay. Where?" he asked you while preparing his machine which was used for making tattoos. "Umm..." you said under your breath but it was audible enough for Jimin to hear. "Yn I asked you something." "Yeah. I want o-one under my left b-breast"

 You said looking down at your thighs, playing with your finger. "And second?" Jimin asked as if was not a big deal for him. Not going to lie it made you a little jealous as you thought that he would be getting orders like these every day that's why it's so normal for him. "And second on my I-inner thigh just near my p-pussy." You said in the same position, looking down at your thighs and playing with fingers, but this time a little crimson red color also crept up your cheeks making you look adorable to him who was not sitting on the chair in front of you with the machines ready in his hands. To be honest, he was taken back by this tattoo. "Okay. Lay down. Show me which kind of tattoo you want." You reached your hand in your small purse which held only a card, some cash and mobile. You took out mobile, opened it,