Kiss Cam or Scram

Kazutora, Mikey and you were all headed to a basketball game. Ever since you booked the tickets a couple of weeks ago, you could barely sleep from excitement. You were going to see your favorite team, after all. The three of you had initially become friends because of your love of the same basketball team, which now seemed a little bit strange to you, but it worked.

The bus ride over was uneventful, as you claimed the window seat and were able to daydream the time away. Unfortunately, Kazutora and Mikey would occasionally force you to join in on their conversation to support one or the other's argument. Even now, you still weren't sure what they were talking about because you were busy thinking. Thinking about Kazutora...

Ever since a couple of months ago, you've been trying to determine what exactly your relationship is with him. You're afraid you've started catching feelings. And even better, Kazutora seemed to be falling for you as well.

Not that it was always obvious to you, but his feelings seemed to change with the weather, and you weren't about to take the first move.

Not yet anyway.

The bus's announcing system interrupted your thoughts, loudly announcing that you had reached your destination.

"Y/n? Y/n! We're getting off now!" Kazutora said, waving his hand in your face.

"C'mon Kazutora, just leave it. We gotta get there before the game starts. Just leave y/n to keep our seats warm," Mikey said, grinning at you.

"Hey, no! I'm coming, I'm coming. And that's not how buses work, dumbass," you exclaimed, scrambling past them and out the doors of the bus.

"Sure, sure."

***

Once you finally made it inside the basketball court, Kazutora made it undeniably clear that neither you, nor Mikey was moving fast enough for him.

"GUYS! We need to get seats, and we need to get good seats. We don't have time for snacks!" Kazutora whined for the thousandth time.

"Calm down, bro. The seats are reserved," Mikey muttered, perusing the snack options at the concessions window.

"Mikey, do you want Dorayaki?" you asked, trying your best to ignore Kazutora.

"Yes, of course," Mikey cried, beaming.

"Guys-"

"Kazu, go keep our seats warm if you're so antsy. We'll be there in a minute."

Kazutora huffed, seemingly accepting defeat. But you knew he would be back at it in a minute.

Several minutes later, you and Mikey had finally finished purchasing snacks. You both made your way to where Kazutora was moping on a bench on the other side of the room."

"KazUToRaaaaa..." you called softly, waving your hand in front of his face. "We're ready to go now."

"Seriously?!" Kazutora asked, leaping up.

"Yes, you're holding us up now. Let's go frosted tips," Mikey teased, looking him dead in the eyes.

"FROSTED TIPS?! I swear to god, Mikey, if you call me that one more time I'm gonna throw hands. On god! My hair does not have frosted tips."

"Suit yourself," Mikey replied, slinging an arm around your shoulder and walking towards the entrance to the basketball court.

You guessed that he was only doing this to annoy Kazutora as much as possible, and glancing over your shoulder, you could see it was working. Kazutora was practically fuming. And, unfortunately for Mikey, seeing him like that pulled your heartstrings a little too much.