1.0 Chapter 15 (Part 1): Celestino?

Don't get to confused this time travel chapter. If you are pls comment your questions!

THERE IS A PART 2 TO THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE READ BOTH! ITS VERY IMPORTANT!!
——————

Ladybug's POV

We have got to get her...

"Ch-Queen Bee?" I turned around to find Sabrina. Deakumatized.
"What just happened?" Chat mumbled.
"It seems ShadowMoth deakumatized Sabrina. But why?"
"Ugh, what's the point-"

"PARISIANS! My name is Celestino! And I am the holder of the Butterfly, Peacock and Chat Miraculous!"
"WHAT THE HELL!" Chat snapped.

A beautiful looking dress illuminated off the woman. She was probably in her early 20s. I could see two broaches on her dress, and a ring on her finger. How? The mask on her hid her eyes and part of her nose. Her hazel-ish eyes hidden. Hooded.

"I am from the future 8 years from today! I'm the new ShadowMoth of the new generation!"

I gasped.
"You remember-"
"Yes...this must be right before or after...I don't get it. 8 years...so what? We defeated ShadowMoth and he stole your miraculous? But when Time Tagger came both Ladybug and Chat Noir from the future helped." I said.
To which Chat nodded.
"This must be after Time Tagger than?"
"I don't know. The future isn't set in stone. It can change as waves touch the land. We need to tread carefully."
"You want to call your friend?" Chat asked.
"Yes."

Alya picked up quickly.
"I need your help again. Are you watching the tv?" I asked.
"Yes...this is not good." Alya said in a hushed voice.
"I need you to make sure this new one doesn't get away. Stay far away. We don't know what she is and what she knows."

"HawkMoth or is it ShadowMoth now? Whatever! I want to meet my idol tonight! LET'S MEET WHERE THE SUN RISES!"
"What does that mean?" Chat asked.
"It's a riddle, that's for sure. I think they are still meeting in Paris-"
"What do we do?" Queen Bee asked.
"I'll need the Miraculous back, Chloe."
"I knew you'd never trust me. It's always about your means!"
"MINIONS!" Celestino screamed. Two people crossed forward.
"Meet my two best students. Timeless and Cross!"
One looked as if she was a blonde. The other a brunette.
"Well...that's-"
Another figure came out from the shadows. Followed by another.
"My name is HawkMoth. My partner is Mauvaise. What do you want."
"Well, I would have loved to meet you at the Trocadéro Square. But this works too. So you gave your Peacock miraculous to someone else. Huh..."
"There are way too many enemies, Ladybug. What do we do."
I blinked. They just kept coming.

5 enemies.
"How did she akumatized two victims?" Chloe asked.
"That's a good-"
"Timeless and Cross were akumatized by one object." I muttered.
"Does that mean we go to the future?" Chat asked.
"I don't know. I know for a fact Bunnyx would have warned me...but this...I don't get it.

Celestino, HawkMoth, Mauvaise, Timeless and Cross.

"What's our plan, M'Lady?"

"I need to think this through."

Timeless might be the time traveler. Meaning, she'll be the last resort for a fight. Or else Celestino will never be able to go back. Cross seems to be more of the cunning enemy. She'll cheat. But I can't be sure of that either.

Somehow.

Celestino might have the butterfly and Chat miraclous. But the butterfly miraculous is useless and Chat can defeat her in no time. Mauvaise is new, but she is the weak link. No idea where and why HawkMoth gave her the miraculous. And then there is HawkMoth himself. We've fought worse. And even in worse situations.