chapter 20

Jk went inside being like a tomato.. jimin opened the door and saw a red faced jk.. jk come inside..

"Omg.. hyung.. hyung
.you won't believe what happened today.. aaaaaa.. I'm soo happy.. " jk said while clapping and jumping like a baby.. jimin couldn't help but smile at his cuteness..

"So tell me what happened kook.. I'm waiting for soo long.. now tell me.. what did he said? What you guys did ( no naughty thought ok..) " jimin said excitedly
.

"He ..he proposed me..he said he loves me.. he wanna be with me hyung.." jk was really really happy..

"Wow.. what did you answered? Obviously yes..  right?"

"Mm actually i couldn't say anything like that.. I shared something about my past and he said he doesn't care about anyone.. he loves me and that will never change"

"Oh ho.. you also should say that you loves him too .. "

"I know.. i will say that tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.."

"Great.."

Then jimin's phone rang.. and he knew that it was Taehyung as he set a different ringtone for him.. and Taehyung calls him at night before going to sleep.. jimin picked up the call ..

JM: hello taetae..

Tae : hi pabo.. what are you doing?

JM: don't call me that ..brat.. anyway I'm actually sitting in living room and i and kook were just talking.. what about you?
You are awake..

Tae : yesh just couldn't sleep.. anyway i was thinking you and me will visit our place tomorrow after college..just need some peace moment..

JM: mm..ok..

Tae: no need to bring anyone there..i just want you with me.. remember that..

JM: oh.o..k.ok.. now sleep.. otherwise you gonna be late for college..

Tae : hmm.. good night.. i love you..

Jimin's heart skip a beat hearing that..but it's normal as whenever tae call him he ends the conversation with i love you..but whenever tae says it jimin's heart beat faster..

Tae : are you there jiminshii?

JM: ah
.hmm..yeah .

Tae : then why you didn't answer that?

JM: answer what?

Tae : what what? I said i love you..you rascal..

JM: oh yeah.. mm.. i love you too.
Now go and sleep.. bye..

Tae : bye..*smiles as he satisfied with the answer*

They cut the call..and then jimin saw jk was smiling teasingly at him..

"Don't smile like that kook as if you don't know him and you don't know what he meant"  jimin said a little bit sad because he knows tae will never say i love you to him the way he wanted to hear..but now it's fine.. be hadn't any chance in the past also .. this is the reason why he can never blame lily..

"Who knows hyung.. don't be like this." Jk said..

"Ok now I'm sleepy.. you should go and sleep.. otherwise we will be late for college " jimin said as he get up but jk hold his hand.. and then he hugged him..

"Thank you so much hyung..thank you for everything you did for me.. I can't thank you enough.. " jk said jimin also hugged him back..

"You're like my brother.. and I'm always there for you.. no need to say thanks..ok?" Jimin said..