LANDSLIDE

۫ ˑ ᳝ ࣪   ❍ 2023 — ୭ FADESINTOYOU presents...
(  ★  )  LANDSLIDE!  ༄
✶.   .      ⋆     。.      ˚ Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you. ⁺˳‧₊˚.*✰

CHARLOTTE PAIGE  (rhythm guitarist/singer, The Six):  I loved that band with my whole heart

CHARLOTTE PAIGE (rhythm guitarist/singer, The Six): I loved that band with my whole heart. I'm glad I get to revisit the best memories of my life even if they completely shattered my soul at times.

★☆★

CHARLOTTE PAIGE  loved music but struggled to find balance with it. She loved spending her teenage years hiding in the corner of her local record store, but she never saw herself as the person behind the lyrical phenomenon. It all seemed too pretentious for her to achieve. But when offered the role as lead singer in her boyfriend's band, she couldn't risk the chance.

Her family always knew the day would come; the day where'd she leave to follow her dreams. She didn't waste her time trying to explain it to them because they wouldn't understand. So, leaving her family in New York wasn't too hard. Moving to LA was the best thing she'd ever done. Being a sixteen year old girl held more value there than it did anywhere else.

She had a free spirit - letting life take her to where she belonged because where she was meant to be, she would be. This would bite her ass several times throughout her life but she wouldn't have been the person she was without those experiences.

When she was welcomed into The Six, she felt like she was finally finding her place in the world.

All her life, she believed her gifted soul was wasted on a person who didn't deserve it. Why should someone who didn't care about fame be granted the opportunity of a lifetime?

That was until she met Eddie Roundtree.

★☆★

CHARLOTTE:  I really think that night was when everything was set into place. This was where I belonged and I don't know why it took me so long to find them.

★☆★

WARNINGS —— sexual/mature content, triggering subjects, mentions of abuse, drug use, etc...

DISCLAIMERS —— I do not own rights to the book or show! All rights goes to Taylor Jenkins Reid and the creators!

★☆★

hiii this was very rushed bc i wanted
this get this book out asap!! i really love the
book and show sm so...

also this will occasionally follow the book
but mainly the show! they're both amazing so
i want to recognize that!!

anyways, thank u for reading this far lmaoo! i
hope you enjoy <3