[One-Shot] Rimuru: Evil God Redeemed

Hey Guy so Before we start I just wanted to say that This is my First Time making One shot so this will be a just a Short one since I only write this During my Break.

Hope you guys Enjoy it and Let's Get started.

---This Chapter is written by Void-King---

_______

In a world where Rimuru Tempest once stood as a benevolent ruler, due to unknown Circumstances his heart was consumed by darkness, transforming him into an evil god that only purpose is to Destroy Life  and Obtain Powers and Anything or Anyone that will stand Against Him Would Be Crush.

With his newfound power, Rimuru unleashed chaos upon the land, He killed and Killed destroy Planets to Planets and none was able to stand on his way.

"I need more power" Is what Rimuru said as he looked at his Next Target.

Once a beacon of hope, Rimuru's presence now instilled fear and despair in the hearts of the people.

His once loyal subjects trembled at the sight of their former leader who they themselves Consider as their Family and Freind, but that person is now a harbinger of destruction.

The land, once lush and vibrant, withered under his malevolent influence.

Rimuru's thirst for power knew no bounds. He sought to dominate not only the physical realm but also the spiritual realm, usurping the gods themselves.

His twisted ambitions led him to the sacred temple where the divine beings resided Beings with extra ordinary Powers Those Beings are called The Celestial Gods.

With his dark powers surging through his veins, Rimuru stormed into the temple, his eyes glowing crimson with malice.

Upon arrival The Celestial Gods Imidiatly notice Rimuru's Presence, The gathered on a Single place and waited for the ominous being to Arrived.

Once Rimuru arrived the Gods Spoke to him.

"What is your purpose of coming to this Realm?"

"There's No need to Tell my Purpose to the people that Will be dead" Rimuru said as he Attacked Them with speed beyond Comprehension.

The gods, shocked by the sudden Attack, attempted to repel him, but their efforts were in vain.

One by one, Rimuru vanquished the gods, absorbing their divine essence and growing stronger with each conquest.

Their once majestic forms reduced to mere remnants of their former glory, the gods fell to the might of the evil god known as Rimuru Tempest.

Having absorbed the powers of the divine beings, Rimuru ascended to a new level of godhood. He reveled in his newfound strength, commanding the forces of nature to bend to his will bending the very Concept of reality to his will. The skies turned dark, and thunder crackled with an intensity that shook the very foundations of the world.

But even in his godly state, Rimuru's heart remained unfulfilled. Despite his immense power, he found no satisfaction in ruling over a desolate realm. The people he once sought to protect were now mere pawns in his cruel game.

"Was it all Worth it?" A voice Echo in Rimuru head as he Stared at The Realm that he had Conquered.

Due to the Silent that Surrounded him Rimuru Started to think if his actions Where really worth it.

In a moment of clarity, Rimuru realized the error of his ways. The weight of his sins crashed down upon him, and remorse flooded his soul. He had become the very thing he swore to destroy an oppressor.

Driven by a newfound sense of purpose, Rimuru made a solemn vow to himself. He would relinquish his godly powers and seek redemption for the atrocities he had committed. The once evil god set out on a quest to mend the broken world he had left in his wake.

Guided by the lessons he had learned, Rimuru embarked on a journey of repentance, using his remaining strength to heal the land and bring hope to those he had wronged. Through his selfless acts, he aimed to restore balance and create a world where darkness and light could coexist.

And so, the story of Rimuru Tempest, the evil god turned savior, spread across the land, inspiring others to seek redemption and learn from their mistakes. Though the scars of his past would forever mark his soul, Rimuru found solace in the knowledge that even the darkest of beings could find the light within themselves.

In the end, Rimuru's transformation from evil to good served as a reminder that true power lies not in dominance and destruction, but in compassion and forgiveness.

---End---