01 ;; I Want to Be Torn Apart Excruciatingly

01 ;; anomaly vent fic

cross posted on ao3

2023 - 05 - 10

content warnings: vomiting, descriptive panic attacks, mentions of delusions of grander, slight mention of self harm, mentions of descriptive paranoia.

;; 

The void had been extremely quiet that night, so dark and secluded. Something the Anomaly wasn't used too at all. Of course he'd basically always lived in the void, but there was always something at least going on in his head.

But this night was different, he was left to be enveloped by his intense sadness in his lonesome. the silence was too much, hearing his own heart beat thump in his chest being the only sound heard through it. it was fucking deafening.

his breathing quickened as he sat up, sweat sticking to his skin, it felt like all the eyes were on him but nothing looking or helping at the same time. a pity show that everyone has come to watch, the roses being prepared to thrown.

the tears started to flow, the sticky and salty liquid slipping out of his eyes as he crumped down to the floor. how did he even end up like this. what happened, everything was going perfectly fine, everything was always perfect. his life, his relationships, he sabotaged it, this is his fault isn't it? his fucking fault.

he choked on his spit in his mouth, letting out a dry gag, as he coughed out a small bit of tar onto the floor, the thick liquid splatting grotesquely onto the void floor. his face burned and stung from his vomiting and his sobbing, as a shiver went up his spine as more coughing wracked his body as more tar splattered onto the floor.

after anomaly had expelled his stomach contents he hadn't seemed to stop sobbing, as his arms struggled to find purchase, collapsing face first into the thick tar. he lifted himself up as his sobs slowly came to a stop, knowing they'll start up again any moment.

he caught his breath as his nostrils burned as his yellow wings held him close, a sort of self soothing he gained, he's not exactly sure why, nor does he care enough to remember.

he gripped his right wing, ripping off a singular feather, a soft squeak coming out of his mouth from the instant pain. he threw the feather into the puddle of tar as another sob came wracking through his body, more stomach acid coming after, though at this point it was just dry retching.

this was going to be a long night.

;; art drawn with the story in mind, drawn by me ;;