not yet...

The early morning sun cast a warm glow over the halls of the Fatui headquarters as you make your way to the medical wing. It was just another day in your role as a nurse for the Fatui, attending to the constant flow of injured agents and staff. While you treated a wide range of individuals, there was one familiar face you could always count on encountering—Tartaglia, the 11th Harbinger known as Childe.

As you step into the bustling medical wing, you see Childe slumped in a chair, his ginger hair disheveled, and a bandage wrapped around his left arm. He had a mischievous smile on his face, as if his injuries were just another game to him.

"Good morning, Childe," you greet him, setting down your medical bag on a nearby table. "What seems to be the trouble today?"

Childe chuckled, wincing slightly as he shifted in his seat. "Ah, Y/N, you know me too well. Just a minor mishap during my training. Nothing too serious, I assure you."

You raise an eyebrow, your eyes scanning the bandage on his arm. "Minor mishap, huh? Well, let's have a look and see what we're dealing with today."

Childe reluctantly extended his injured arm towards you, who carefully unwrapped the bandage. You examin the wound, noting the superficial laceration that had already been cleaned and dressed.

"You're fortunate it's not deeper," you remark, your tone laced with a hint of concern. "But it seems you're always finding yourself in precarious situations."

Childe grinned mischievously, his eyes sparkling with a mix of excitement and amusement. "What can I say? I thrive on challenges, Y/N. It's what keeps me sharp."

You sigh, shaking your head. "Well, I hope you know how lucky you are to have healers like us around to patch you up. Not everyone can brush off injuries so casually."

Childe's smile softened, and he nodded appreciatively. "You're right, Y/N. I do appreciate everything you and the other healers do for us. Without your skills, I wouldn't be able to push myself as far as I do."

You cant help but feel a pang of sympathy for the enigmatic Harbinger. Behind his confident facade, you sense that he has a relentless drive to prove himself, coupled with a longing for something more.

As you carefully re-dressed Childe's wound,you spoke softly, your voice filled with both kindness and caution. "Just remember, Childe, it's important to take care of yourself. Pushing your limits is admirable, but it's equally important to know when to rest and heal."

Childe's gaze met yours, and for a moment, his playful demeanor seemed to fade. "Thank you, Y/N. Your words mean more to me than you know."

Finishing your task, you secure the fresh bandage on Childe's arm and patted it gently. "There you go, all patched up. Take it easy for a while, alright? We wouldn't want to see you back here too soon."

Childe nodded, his expression grateful. "I'll try to remember that. Thank you, Y/M."

With a smile, you gather your medical bag and moved on to attend to the other patients in need. As you went about your duties, you cant help but hope that one day Childe would find the balance he sought—a balance between his relentless drive for greatness

You think about how you wanted to be a Harbinger once too. With you Pyro Vision you could have made it. But after a while you decided you dont want to fight against people... It would be too cruel for you. You had too think for a long time, until you decided that you could be a nurse. of course you still have your Pyro Vision so your not helpless...but you dont want to fight.

Not yet...