051

"I'll accompany you. I have books to return, too." Mark stood up from his seat. JeongYeon nodded, packing her bag.

"Can I join you?" NaYeon asked, closing her assignment note.

"Let's study in the library." Bambam suggested.

"No, I've to go home." NaYeon shook her head.

"Count me but you're going to help me with the assignments." Mark pouted to Bambam but he slapped his head.

"Is there something wrong?" JeongYeon asked NaYeon.

"No, why? Ah, dad ordered me to be home after my class. I have some papers to sign." She answered, getting up.

"What papers?" JeongYeon got curious.

"Something related to insurance. Let's go."

JeongYeon was walking beside NaYeon, who was smiling while chatting with someone in her phone as they were heading to the library. She thought to peek in the phone to know whom NaYeon was talking with but then, she shrugged it off. The library was packed with students but Bambam was still able to find seats for them. He quickly occupied a table for them and signalled Mark to join him.

"Don't you have to return the book?" JeongYeon asked Mark.

"I can do that later before I go home." He said, going to Bambam. Rolling her eyes, JeongYeon made her way to the reception counter, followed by NaYeon.

"I want to return this one and renew this one." She put the books on the counter with her ID card.

The librarian took the ID card and the book JeongYeon wanted to renew. She punched her fingers on the keyboard while JeongYeon was roaming her eyes around but seeing NaYeon still busy in her phone, she sighed, internally. The librarian gave the book and ID card back to JeongYeon and JeongYeon put them in her bag.

"The assistant staff is absent today and I can't leave the counter. Please, place the book on its place." The librarian requested.

"Sure, ma'am." JeongYeon bowed to her, taking the book.

"Why are you still here, NaYeon?" She asked, looking for the row of the book she was holding.

"I'm waiting for you." NaYeon spoke, tailing her.

"Why?"

"Why? Aren't you coming to my place?" She asked, snickering on the message she just received.

"Why?"

"What why?" NaYeon whipped her head toward JeongYeon from her phone.

"I mean, for what? I'm done learning motorbike. Our project is done, too."

"Our assignments..."

"It's individual." JeongYeon cut off.

"What's wrong with you today?" NaYeon raised her brows.

"Nothing is wrong with me." She looked away.

"Then why are you giving excuses as if you don't want to go to my place. Now, you need a reason to..."

"You can come to my place, too." JeongYeon answered and smiled when she found the row.

"I told you what my dad ordered me." NaYeon stood in front of her, stopping her from placing the book.

"Move."

"I won't." She crossed her arms, shaking her head.

"Want me to kiss you here?" JeongYeon leaned close.

"I dare you to." She smirked. JeongYeon leaned forward but stopped and leaned back, quickly.

"Why did you stop?" NaYeon pouted. JeongYeon lightly pushed her aside to place the book.