A Love Story

Dedicated to a request for bottom Kinn  ; For busyreading_00

Enjoy reading .
Comments and votes .

“The baby is yours Porsche.  Please don’t leave us . This is your …………”

Kinn dramatically rubbed his belly as he stood up on the chair taking the attention of the people around .

Some were giving them ‘wtf’ look and some people were cooing the scene.

The boys around the table where hiding their faces from the audience and also from kinn  as they could not hold back their laughs.  They were drunk and enjoying when suddenly kinn stood up on the table and started blabbering the ' imaginary baby' song .

They were the "Buddies from chaddies" group .

(A hindi phrase for friendship from childhood.)

With Kinn , Porsche , Vegas , Pete , Arm , Pol and Big and Ken . The friends , brothers and eachother's piller of strength . They grew together and now works together building a company and business world together .

“ Porsch….. this chicken baby , this ramen baby and the cute tiny miny dumplings baby all are yours.  You are the father .” Kinn tried to lift his shirt to show his tummy that was far from being bulging .

Porsche sighed as he pulled kinn down , he knew bringing out all of them together was a really bad idea when they had a bad week. Everyone was under stress for completing their project schedule.

Whining kinn came down as he protectively held his imaginary belly .

He glared at the boys who tried to touch his tummy also at Vegas who was muffling his laughs as much as he can . He went and sat at Porsche’s lap and snuggled up to him , he rubbed his nose on the hard chest as Porsche soothed him and tried to make him calm down . The alcohol was still working as Kinn started talking to his stomach in the baby voice .

Khun was already recording everything. He had already made a list that he would make kinn do with this blackmail item  .

They all jumped into their rooms and bed without getting caught by Korn. 

Kinn wriggled at the bed feeling discomfort with the tight jeans and the useless shirt . Porsche came out freshening up and changed kinn to comfortable clothes . They were ready to fall asleep when Kinn started to play with Porsche’s shirt buttons . The other one knew where things exactly was going to .

“I’m not goanna touch you when you are drunk” Porsche whispered into his ears .

But a drunk kinn was way more stubborn than the sober one .

“ Your bums is going to be painful tomorrow.” Porsche tried to warn .

“you are goanna kiss and make it better .” kinn sassed .

Porsche sighed .

Kinn had successfully completed working in his shirt and was on going towards the pajamas . Porsche held his hands that tried to enter in his pants.  Kinn ‘again' was restless being stopped .

Porsche’s kissed him directly at his lips , making kinn moan and grind in him . Their clothed hardness touched and they both moaned into each other’s mouth . Just as Porsche ran his hands through the other’s hair , kinn was sleeping with snores. 

The soft , cool morning was hardly disturbed with the blaring of the mobile notifications.  Both boys who were snuggling to each other’s warmth extended their hands for the devices . The first one to open ,  began cursing loudly and ran out of the room only after grabbing a chappal in his hands and the other was laughing at the video in the group that Khun had just posted of yesterday’s.