𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Cliche isn't it? How a great love story starts with an Amortentia potion?

Or was that really where it all started?

IRISA QUINN had her life all planned out

IRISA QUINN had her life all planned out. This she knew since she was at the ripe age of nine. After all, her family did always describe her as a thirty year old compressed into a child's body.  She was going to receive her Hogwarts letter, get sorted into Ravenclaw like the rest of her pureblooded family, become the school's top student (not just her house's, not just her year's, but the whole school's), graduate with flying colors and begin working as a top auror, just like her parents, not more than two years after she leaves Hogwarts. And of course, she planned to be the best at this as well. She built herself up for success. Sure she was well aware that some of these goals were a bit too high up, and she accepted that. She believed these were pure manifestations, and that being as remotely close to these as possible was enough for her. Although there was one thing she didn't account for. Something she didn't hesitate to leave out of her life's plan. Falling in love. She was Irisa after all, she was sure that having a partner would only slow her down. 

Boy, was she wrong. Or at least she thought she was for a while.

Irisa, now going by Iris, Quinn. Thirteen going on fourteen, a third year and is already one of Ravenclaw's top students (something even the likes of Snape can't deny), known for her charm and intellect, and of course, the fact that she was a Quinn. The girl was always booming with confidence and smiles. Always seen walking through the hallways with perfect posture along with her friends, mostly her closest, Cho Chang, her younger sister, Lorelai Quinn, and occasionally her childhood friend, the Hufflepuff golden boy. Do I even need to mention his name? Cedric Diggory.

Now let's recall what has been mentioned a few sentences back. She thought she was wrong. Wrong about not needing to fall in love or even have a mere crush. She met a boy, after all. A handsome and charming Gryffindor in her year with blonde, messy hair and brown eyes that made the young girl swoon despite his incredibly rowdy personality.