Future Heroes Special! Act 1: The More Things Change!

-A special chapter released early just because I was too excited to wait and didn't want to leave you guys guessing!!!  Enjoy!-

"May the wielders of the Omnitrix protect and watch over Omnitrix City with their legacy. The first city on Earth ever to open its arms to alien citizens... Built under the commission and protection of the Omni Hero: Deku..." Feedback asked himself.  "Omnitrix City...?  Omni Hero:  Deku...?  Wait... I built this city!?  T-that can't be...!  I don't remember doing that!  Unless I started sleep walking- "

"Hey Deku...!" A girl's voice called out as she waved at Feedback, flying past with her hoverboard and blowing a kiss to him. "Lookin' good!"

 "Lookin' good!"

"Was she... Talking to me...?" Feedback asked himself.

"Yo, Deku! Keep up the awesome job!" A boy yelled to Feedback as he and his friend flew past him with their jet shoes.

"Saw your fight against the Negative 10 from last week! They didn't stand a chance! You rock man!" The boy's friend added before flying away.

"Negative... 10...?" Feedback asked himself as he looked at the citizens once more.

Feedback looks around at the strange city as multiple alien and human citizens glance over to him, slowly breaking into a smile as they whisper among themselves.

"Wait... Humans... And aliens... Together?"  Feedback thought to himself as he looks back at the statues.  "Wait...  These statues...!"

Feedback runs to the first statue he saw, examining it closely as he looks down at the pedistal.

"I knew it...!  It's Ben...!  Ben 10,000, Hero of heroes...!"  Feedback muttered to himself, proceeding to read the engraved words near the bottom of the pedistal.

!"  Feedback muttered to himself, proceeding to read the engraved words near the bottom of the pedistal

"The Symbol of Justice... Justice won't dispense itself... We all can make a difference. Do what's right because it's right, not because we're told to. Only then will we be heroes in our own right." Feedback read as he looked up at the statue of Ben Tennyson.  "If he's here, then is that one over there...?"