Morning / Going to school

It was a cold and windy morning. Leon had woken up at around 5:00AM to drink water. He has been staying awake for two hours, yet he was energetic and ready to murder his rival, Yuzu Hinode. He didn't know that he was going to have more rivals in the future. He stretched his arms as he put on his uniform. His school shoes were in his locker in the school hallway where he will always have to change his shoes before the classes start. He brushed his messy hair, washed his face and ate breakfast before heading towards the bus stop. He sat under the tiny shed's roof at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive. He noticed his rival, Yuzu Hinode gossiping with her friends. He glared at Yuzu with a cold look in his pale eyes. He rushed over to the bus, stepping in first. He paid quickly and sat down. He looked at Jeremy, who sat down lastly. He sighed as he was sitting alone. Yuzu was sitting in the back with her friends, Not noticing Jeremy. " Hey, Jeremy, You wanna sit next to me? " Leon asked, grinning. " Sure " Jeremy said, smiling back at him. Leon blushed slightly, looking out of the window. Jeremy was reading a book, He didn't say anything. Leon got bored quickly, So he took his phone out of his pocket, scrolling through social medias. Jeremy put his book in his bag, preparing to get up. Leon noticed how Jeremy accidentaly dropped his phone onto the seat where he had been sitting as he had gotten up. Leon grabbed the phone quickly, getting up and thanking the bus driver. " Jeremy! Wait! " Leon shouted, running over to him. " You dropped your phone, So i thought of giving it back to you " Leon said, smiling. " Oh, Thanks! " Jeremy said, smiling back at him. " I have to go now, Yuzu is waiting for me, See you around! " Jeremy said, waving at him as he ran over to Yuzu. Leon growled quietly, rolling his eyes. The school bell rang and he walked in, stopping at his locker. He changed his shoes into the school shoes, also taking off his jacket. He glared over at Yuzu, Rachel and Jeremy who were talking over at Jeremy's decorated locker. Leon slammed his locker shut, walking away. He started heading upstairs to the classrooms, and leaned against the wall infront of his classroom's door. He groaned quietly.