birth

Year: 1967 June 1st

Ages: Terrance 21
           Clara 41
           William 42

Terrance pov:

I was sitting in my room reading a book , a few minutes later dad burst into my room " Terrance we need to leave, your mother's in labor". He said frantically. I got up quickly grabbed my book and inhaler, we all packed into the car and drove quickly to the hospital, dad had ran some red lights, when we got there mother was practically screaming to the top of her lungs. We had gotten her to the labor ward and I finished my book and drifted off to sleep . Then I was softly shooken awake by dad. " The baby's here Terry". He's spoke in a soft, calm tone. I had went into see mom and the baby." William will you fetch me a bowwa water. " mom said in a clearly tired voice. "Mom why is he so tiny " I questioned. " well he was born a week early" she said while breastfeeding him. ( I just realized I never said that they told Terrance Mike was a boy but I am to lazy to go and pu that in) About a minute later doctors had taken him away.( I'm the youngest in my family so I have no clue how this works) When they finally came back he was wrapped inside a blue blanket and hat. After a few hours mom had been discharged. And we went home. It was about 11:00 at night and I have to be at my job interview tomorrow at 5:00 am, why did mom and dad have to have sex on this day of the year.

________________________________________

265 words not including this and already a British joke