Abby & Nick

Abby and Nick met on a dating app, Nick had added Her on snap & Nick thought She was very gorgeous. This is how their conversation went.
Nick: Abby i think you're very gorgeous
Abby: Thank you, I think you're pretty handsome if i don't say so myself
Nick: I think we should get to know eat other cause i would really love to be with you
Abby: I very much agree with you

...

Abby and Nick talked from July- August not a very long time but they really liked each other. Abby only lived 40-45 minutes away from Nick at the time and they really enjoyed it. They started talking all the time, they face-timed each other every night and almost all the time during the day. Nick really liked Abby, and Abby thought he was her soulmate.
Abby and Nick met in November at a mall not to far from them. They loved each other so much & Nicks mom loved Abby too. They hung out 5 other times & Abby would go to all his meets. They had an amazing relationship until it started getting toxic.
Nick and Abby started fighting a lot for dumb reasons and started to fall apart. Abby was getting very upset with Nick and nothing was going their way. They broke up a couple times but they were together for almost a year. Nicks mom didn't know they broke up and thought they were still together. Nicks mom still loved Abby and would check up on her all the time. Until one day when they broke up for good and Nick had told his mom. Abby and Nick had loved each other so much they would talk even after breaking up.