Dec. 24, 2007

Got this journal thing for me birthday. Should I keep it? Might as well. I got this journal from Mum. I got a new CD from Hannah. She's dragging me to her room tonight to watch Clueless. To be hair though, I forced her to watch E.T. last night. Maybe if I complain that I have a cough, she won't force me to go. I really just want to stay snuggled up in my own quiet space today. My room is nice and dark, I've got the whole Vlad Todd series to go through and some low rock music. It's perfect! I do genuinely have an ear ache though. Probably swimmer's ear from practice the last two days. I know that's only going to turn into an ear infection if I don't go see Dr. Fondren.
I'm out of school for the holidays and I finally turned 17 so I've got that going for me. I also decided to start dating the girl across the street. She's really fucking weird, but she's cute and I'm sure she means well. So, why not give it a shot, right? I need to check everyone's MySpace status tonight because if I don't, I won't be able to tomorrow when all the Christmas wishes flood in. Christmas always gets fucking mental. It was crowded at Primark and most other things get shut down. My perfect idea of a Christmas birthday? Pyjamas all day, a Chinese takeaway, and naps and footie all day. I will say though, as far as Christmas goes, I got brownie points for being the best boyfriend. I got Hannah THE makeup product all the burds are going mental for. She squealed a fuck ton when she opened it. I got her the Dream Matte Mousse in Honey Beige. It's the one every girl has and the second I walked into the beauty store, the fucking cashier just goes, "You're one of those. I'll show you where it is" before I said anything. Apparently the good boyfriends are in here getting it for the girls. She also got me to get her a concealer too. What is it with girls and putting that stuff on their lips? It looks like they kissed an ashtray. Anyway, I have to go suffer.