party smarty one🥺👉👈

it was a normal sunny day in furryland, paramount, usa when tristy wisty walked into the classroom with his.. 'best friend', anthony. "wow, you look amazing today antonio!" said whisky. "omggg thank u sm!!!!! :3" anthony cutely said. god, did tristan love him so much. he was so kawaii!! he always dressed in the prettiest pink dresses with a matching bow on his bald head, & a stylish bunny purse. but if baldi found out about this... everything would be over! no more cuddling, snuggling, and making out passionately (whisky always said no homo, but it was homo..).  but, little did tristy misty wisty didn't know, was that antonio von kwee kwee the sixty ninth, had a crush on him too!!!1!1! :0 the pairs hands brushed up against one another's and they both giggled and looked away. "n-no homo s-s-s-senpai..🧚‍♀️" anthony said softly. "y-y-y-y-y-yeah........ no homo bro." tristan replied. tristan couldn't stop staring at the shorter man for the entire class period! he kept thinking about the way antonio's face flushed when their hands brushed. the next class was gym, and it was outside, UGH! >:( the typical amelia, a kind of bird native to furryland, was passing by making its iconic sound. "NYEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEH" the amelia cried as it flew overhead. "Tha ugh amelias cho duilich gu bheil mi a' dol gam marbhadh fhèin agus amelia" the new transfer student from junior blossom high, elena, spoke . "THIS IS ENGLISH LAND!1!1!1!1!1!1!" the gym teacher shouted. "fack off😤😤😤😒" the scottish lass spoke and ran away.