Citizen Eco-Drive Sport Luxury World Chronograph Atomic Time-Keeping Watch

• Atomic Timekeeping

• Automatic Time in 26 World Cities

• Radio-Controlled in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Japan, and China

• 1/20 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes

• Perpetual Calendar12/24 Hour Time

• Power Reserve Indicator

• 200 Meter Water Resistance

• Non-Reflective Sapphire Crystal

• Crocodile Strap (select models)

The Citizen Eco-Drive Sport Luxury World Chronograph Atomic Time Keeping Watch is a sophisticated timepiece offered by Citizen. It combines several features and functionalities to provide a high-end watch experience.

Eco-Drive: The watch is powered by Citizen's Eco-Drive technology, which means it harnesses natural and artificial light sources to generate energy and charge its rechargeable battery. This eliminates the need for regular battery replacements, ensuring the watch runs continuously with minimal maintenance.

Sport Luxury Design: The watch features a sporty and luxurious design, blending elegance with functionality. It typically incorporates a robust and durable stainless steel case and bracelet, offering a sleek and stylish appearance suitable for both formal and casual occasions.

World Chronograph: The World Chronograph function allows the watch to display multiple time zones simultaneously. It enables users to keep track of time in different parts of the world, making it convenient for frequent travelers or individuals working across different time zones.

Atomic Timekeeping: The Atomic Timekeeping feature ensures highly accurate timekeeping by synchronizing the watch with atomic clocks. The watch automatically receives radio signals from atomic clock transmitters, adjusting its time and date to maintain precise accuracy.

Chronograph Functionality: The chronograph function enables the watch to function as a stopwatch. It allows users to measure elapsed time, split time, and lap times with the push of dedicated buttons.

Additional Features: Depending on the specific model, the watch may include other features such as a perpetual calendar, alarms, a power reserve indicator, a tachymeter, or a backlight for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.

The Citizen Eco-Drive Sport Luxury World Chronograph Atomic Time Keeping Watch combines elegance, durability, accurate timekeeping, and additional functionalities, making it a versatile and sought-after timepiece for watch enthusiasts.

Introducing the latest Citizen Eco-Drive with atomic timekeeping, the World Chronograph A-T. The world's most accurate watch, this perpetual calendar chronograph is radio-controlled, shows world time in 26 world cities, and features a non-reflective sapphire crystal.

Also available in limited editions. Production on limited edition models is limited to 2,500 pieces worldwide. Each little edition timepiece comes in a handsome leather presentation box.

Check The New Price - https://amzn.to/3BHWS43

#Citizen #CitizenEcoDrive #CitizenEcoDriveWatch #watch #Watchreview #timepiece #Luxurywatch