chapter 21

Taehyung dropped lily at her place and went to his house.. he was driving and listening a song.. smiling.. he's Really excited for tonight.. after a long time he and jimin will spend some time.. last time was on namjoon's b'day.. he reached at his house and the moment he entered the house he saw jk's shoes.. he was confused.. this was jk's shoes because jk's style is totally different from them ..
"Jk is here? No why he would be here? " He thought and goes inside of his house and then froze .. he saw jk and namjoon flirting with eachother.. being all touchy touchy.. namjoon is not a clingy person at all and seeing namjoon like this with jk is wired..

"JUNGKOOK.." tae yell and both of them flinched at tae's voice..they immediately parted away from each other..

"H-hyung.. you.. i.. " jk stutters because tae seems angry..

I WANT TO TALK WITH YOU.. COME TO MY ROOM RIGHT NOW" tae almost shouted at jk..

Jk's pov: 
_________

I reached at namjoon hyung's place..he was standing at the door.. I smiled at him.. he cane and hugged me..
"I was waiting for you since 15 minutes here" he said..

"Sorry hyung.. you had to wait "

"No problem..i can wait for you.." he said ..

We both entered the house.. i sit on the sofa.. and he asked someone to bring coffee for me and him.. and he sit beside me..

" Did you sleep well" he asked

"Yeah.. and you?"
I answered looking down.. i never felt this shy in front of anyone in my whole life..

"Why you aren't looking at me?"

"I ..just .. nothing.. "

" I wanted to show you something.. i brought it for you " namjoon said

"What?"

"Just wait a second"
Then he left and came back with a small box in his hand..

"See ..if you like it"

I opened the box and saw it was a watch.. beautifully designed.. seems expensive ( why whenever i typed expensive and the next word shows in my keyboard is girl shit)

"Hyung..you shouldn't have to" before i continue he made me quite by keeping his finger on my lips .

"Shusshh.. don't.. it's just a gift for you..and if it's for you then it's worth it" he said caressing my cheeks.. and i can totally feel my face hit up..

"Thank you.. but i didn't bring anything for you"

"You are here and this is my biggest gift.. thank you for coming into my life kook" he said i blushed at the nickname..

We watched some movie.. played some game.. cuddle with eachother.. it was soo comfortable with him..

"Let's eat something..what you want to eat?" He asked..

"Let's make something" i suggested..

"Well I'm terrible at cooking" he said scratching his nape and laughing nervously.. i also smiled..

"Let's do it together"

"If you say so.. ok let's do it"

Then we went to the kitchen and started cooking and yes he was right..he was terrible at this..but still it was fun .. i helped him cutting vegetables..he was struggling with cutting onions.. he looks so cute while doing it.. and we made us something to eat but for me it was a pleasurable experience to be with him like this i felt like we are already married.. i was about to leave the kitchen to set the table but he hold my waist and pull me closer.. the distance between us was rarely visible.. i can totally feel his breath on my face.. he looked at my lips.. i just can't think anything else at this moment..