1

Another day, the exact same routine. After school, around 4pm I was walking back home. The same way I walk every single day. Most of the way is through a park, because I avoid walking through the city so I dont have to worry about people around me. I also like how peaceful it is here, always so quiet, giving me some time to rest and think. I decided to not rush back home, so I sat down on one of the benches and took my phone out to scroll through some social media's. My situation at home wasn't perfect. Foster family, my actual brother, my step brother, 3 Foster brothers, 1 Foster sister. Big family stuck in a small house. Two parents, who troed their best to make us as happy as possible. Working most of the time, so the older siblings had to take care of the younger ones. And you probably wouldnt believe it, but obviously i was one of the oldest one. The only older one was my step brother, but he was focused on college. So like this i had so much to do. I didnt really had much time for myself. But its okay, i didnt had any friends, or anything i enjoyed doing so its not like i was missing out on something. I probably would just sit in my room all the time if i didnt had to take care of others. But now i was enjoying the fresh air, it was pretty warm outside even though it was only may, but the wind was keeping me cool. I liked being able to not think of home for a second. I could focus on what's around me, and not what's waiting for me at home.
At some point I spotted a man with a bike sitting on a bench meters away from me, but right in front of me. I recognised him, i saw him here pretty much every day. Most of the time he sits on the same bench and talk on a phone to someone, but sometimes he comes to me to have a little chat. Besides him there weren't many people visiting this place. I dont even know why, its such a pretty place. It should be full of happy families spending time together. Little kids playing on the playground when their parents sit on the benches talking and looking at their happy kids, or maybe reading a book or walking around. There should be people riding bikes, rollerskating, skateboarding, playing volleyball or basketball, or exercising on the little outside gym. And before I could think more of this place, maybe say something about the flowers around me, or the little squirell that was sitting on a tree next to me I felt something pressed to my face and then i passed out.