You Again? *A Louis Tomlinson Fanfic*

Hi there.:) I'm Macey, yes as in the store "Macy's" (in the U.S. haha) , there's just an "e" added in there. Macey Whitestock that is. I am originally from Russia, but moved from there before I even turned 1. Then, I moved to England, where my family decided to stay for a while, and then we decided to move all the way to New York City. Which I think is kind of random, seeing as how we have lived in little towns for forever before, but I think it's a nice change. Right now, I am 19 and have lived in NYC for about 6 years now. I go to a performing arts school and am constantly performing/dancing/singing or something along those lines. I do miss my life back when I was in England. My parents were friends with this family that had a ton of kids. A lot of girls, and 1 boy, which to this day I still think is kind of funny. He is 2 years older than me, but if I'm remembering correctly, he is a total goofball. This boy was named Louis. Louis Tomlinson. He was my best friend growing up, and moving away was devestating. After I moved, I never thought that I'd see him again, and I havent, yet. I am kind of hoping to, but then again, he is famous now, and it's been forever, so Im not even sure if he'd remember who I am. I get my hopes up everyday, working at a fancy, expensive resteraunt, I can't help but think that one day, he's gonna wander in and we're going to reunite or something...i dont know. But I have plenty of friends here and i love NYC, so I'm happy. Oh! And I forgot, what's an introduction without a selfie?;) Picture of me on the side!:)