author note <3

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who is taking a chance on my book!! and an even bigger thank you to everyone who is here from my tiktok!! if you haven't already you guys should go check it out, I post small teasers to the book to try to draw in more people and get them even more excited for his book!

I'm also thinking of making a playlist for this book so if you have any song ideas, please  free to tell me them!!

I also want to put a disclaimer that I do not own any of the drivers, or their names. the only characters I own are going to be the ones I made, you'll be able to tell!

also if you have any ideas or inspiration for this book, please feel free to also comment them! I am always looking for more inspiration!!

French and Spanish are not  first language's, but there will be some French/Spanish sentences so please if I make a grammar mistake please feel to tell me and I'll get it fixed asap!!

updating for book might be all over the place, but I'll try to update 3-4 Times a week. but please take into consideration I'm still in school and final exams are close!! this coming weekend I'm going to my cottage so on the long freaking car ride I'll try to bust out 4 chapters! 

since summer is round the corner lets hope I get my consistent writing motivation back :)

I love you forever and always.

xoxo,

naomi

(also if I forgot important info I'll add it in soon lol)

words : 267