Chapter one

My fingers brush through every piece of fabric in my closet. Once my fingers brush my silk blood red dress, I pull it from the hanger and slip it over my body. Most of the time I would wear my leather jeans to a night club sporting a pair of hooker boots, but today I just think that my boyfriend deserves to be teased.
Next comes my brown curly hair which is straightened, and make-up consisting of red lipstick and black eyeliner. The black makes my silver eyes glow and turn in ways that would be impossible for a human. Sadly no matter how many times I read my non-fiction collection of books I won't ever be a werewolf or vampire.
Knocking resonates through the house causing me to trip over my red stalletos. My short dress looks like my own skin in this lighting. Taking one last look in the mirror I walk to the front door to see my boyfriend Greg in the doorway.
"Hey Faith." He says enveloping me in a extremely suffocating hug.
Giggling I turn toward the staircase and hollar at my brother. "Hey twin get in here!"
"Shove off." He says coming down the stairs in his pair of leather jeans, combat boots, and leather jacket.
Over the years my brother got tired of his brown hair so close to mine that he dyed it a black and red color. Right know his hair is spiked in all directions and his piercing silver eyes gleam at me with disgust.
"Where's your leather jeans? Or did did you trade those with your boyfriend along with your virginity?" Heath says.
Grabbing him by his jacket I pull his face toward mine. "Don't be so disrespectful, brother."
Letting him go I head towards Greg's knew mustang which gleams in the city lights. Reluctantly Heath follows me outside growling at my boyfriend under his breathe. When I'm inside the car I stroke the beautiful pattern of leather in the seats. Heath jumps into the back with a humph. Greg hops into the drivers seat quickly starting the vehicle and driving to the nearest Devils Den Club.