The Glamorous Astronaut and his butterflies

In the year, 2022
So many people teared up because the person whom they loved the most was going for a mission in the space for a couple of days . Eventually they can't meet that person for those days. The person advised them to be very strong and eat healty and live hapily.

Astronaut K.S.J, A kind and beautiful person not only by face but also by heart. His caring personality can make everyone's heart melt that's why he is considered 'A Dazzling star'.
His looks are so elegant that everyone , even him himself calls him 'World Wide Handsome'. He have 6 precious nerves which ran through his heart to his whole body. He is Unique tho, hahaha. Those nerves are so essential for him that him himself don't know.
" Astronaut K.S.J , You are so Handsome " - said one of those loved ones . " i Know i am " - he replied. Funny isn't it ? He has a lot of confidence which always prompt others to get that confidence and get succeed in its life like he did.

He is considerate, gracious, warmhearted, altruistic, amiable, and amicable .., even these words are small to describe him. He always makes everyone laugh and at the same time make everyone annoy with his ' funny Dad jokes'.

Apart from those , he got cute hooded eyes with a beautiful smile on his face. That smile can make anyone's heart melt , even yours ! He is sweet like ' Gulab Jamun ' ( a tasty indian sweet ) , cute like jungpyeon ( a sweet dish).

Many loved one's didn't even could meet him but still he lives inside their heart and that is the most jubilant thing that one can consider.

" in my rose tinted dreams , wrinkled silk on my sheets i don't see nobody but you..."
I narrate these lyrics to him because he deserves it and why not ?

Let me tell you a preety funny thing about him : the mirror is his best friend.
Do you know why ?
Because whenever i see him he is always looking in a mirror and admiring his ' handsome face ' and why not ? He is actually handsome , 'World Wide Handsome guy'... hehe. And trust me , his handsome face is enough for you to fall for him .

Well , i guess now its time when he will say goodbye to us for a few days and that's what me , his loved ones and even him himself doesn't want it to happen...

Today : December 13 , 2022
I remember, this is the day he is going to the space for mission he was given to complete...
Tears are rolling down from the cheeks of those butterflies who loves him a lot . Not only them but also those 6 precious nerves which are running through his heart to his whole body. I feel like those nerves are also crying a lot but not showing it.

Now if he is going then who will tell us those funny dad jokes ? Who will make us laugh our lungs out ? How will we see that much handsome guy for so many days ? How ?
Those days are like 2000 years for me !

He waved his hands towards us and said "goodbye".
A tear escaped from my eyes but he told me to stay happy and eat healty food . He promised us that he will come back after his mission . He never breaks his promise :)

i am making someone very angry so they will throw me in the space so after that i will be able to meet 'My Astronaut' and say " 보고 싶어요 " ( i miss you) .
I know it's an imagination but i want it to become a reality not only for me but for also those small butterflies...