16

so.. I'm planning to finish this at around.. 25?? 30?? I'm not sure.. but I want to speed up the process so I can focus on my others books.

__________________________________________

You all finally ran out as far as you can, and stood in the akward silence before,

"YEAH, WE FUCKIN ESCAPED!! WATCH ME SCARAMOUCHE!! CAUSE YOU AINT GOT MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!"

Xiao smacked his head, " Shut up Venti!! " Venti smiled while crying while Xiao stood there a bit embarrassed.

"You guys.. where should we go?" Collei asked, breaking the laughter.

"Dont worry." Xiao said.

He held his phone, and went to text someone, " I know who can protect us."

Collei tilted her head to the side curiously and looked at Xiaos phone.

Her mouth turned up into a smile, " Him! Yay!"

You all looked at his phone, and it said 'dad'

"Ohmigosh, it's grandpa!!" Aether laughed, smiling at Xiao stared at him before trying to show a akward smile to, but failing.

"Xiao- you look funny while smiling- could you do it again?" Aether said, as the teal-haired boy did it again.

He looked so weird but at the same time funny, you tried to hold in your laughter.

"Oh god- xiao you look way to funny like that!"

Despite the fact you seemed like you weren't on guard, you were, you were EXTREMELY on guard.

But if they thought you weren't.. well..

There was a knife in your pocket to use for a reason.

And you know Xiao and Cyno have something to. It isn't them without a weapon.

Venti.. he may have something, but you won't be surprised if it's like a wine bottle.

He has a bag on his back, your surprised scaramouche didn't hear all the keychains ringing loudly.

Aether.. your not sure about. He might have some pepper spray, though.

Collei and Tighnari, have a self defense kit, it's small, ones a knife, then ones a pepper spray.

They gave one to you to. It was your favourite colour.

So you all could match.

You knew you could trust Xiaos dad, he was strong. Probably than all of you combined. And, he had some power over him.