Chapter 2; Let's put on a show!

(I don't own this video or the song  it belongs to PARANOID DJ but I do like the song and I hope you do too [sorry about the swearing])

The buzzing sounds of slight static and electricity crackling echoed through the TV Demon's pent house. Vox's screen glitched as he sat at his desk, trying to quickly but also carefully place the pieces of broken glass back in its place, until all the cracks were reassembled, he instantly healed, then Vox took out his phone with his one hand while holding out his free hand just in case if any loose glass pieces fell out again and looked at the time, it was 6:34 am!

Vox realised that after Valentino broke his screen, he must have passed out for some time so with that, he tried to contact Trixx through her phone. He sent a brief text, asking where she was and if she was alright, soon after she responded calmly with a short text.

Meanwhile back at the Happy Hotel

Trixx woke up the next morning when she heard someone knocking on her room door, she rose to her feet with a good stretch and yawn and went to go answer it. When Trixx opened the door, she was greeted by Charlie who had a slightly worried look on her face.

Charlie: "Good morning Trixx, sorry if I woke you too soon."

Trixx: " Good morning Charlie, it's alright, I was just about to get up any way."

Charlie: "Uh may I come in please?"

Trixx: " Sure."

Trixx opened the door wider and saw that Vaggie was with Charlie and had a annoyed look on her face. They both walked into Trixx's room and faced her.

Charlie: " We just want to ask you a few questions if that's ok."

Trixx:" Alright?"

Charlie: " Firstly, how was your stay here?"

Trixx: " It was great."

Charlie: " That's good to hear, also.... have you heard any strange noises from last night?"

just then, a notification popped up on Trixx's phone, beside her bed.

Trixx: " Oh ..... um..... no I guess I fell into a very deep sleep, what did it sound like?"

Vaggie: " A loud screech and a low growl, are you sure you didn't hear anything like that?

Trixx: "Unfortunately no."

"

Charlie: "Vaggie it could have been anything, I mean this is hell so... you're going to hear a lot of strange noises outside ( Charlie then looks back at Trixx) well thank you for your time Trixx, that's all we needed to know, have a good day."