Part 1

I stood under a tree. From the looks of it, the tree was a willow. It had vine like branches that hung down from the top of it. The tree was beautiful to look at. Whoever owned the park was a genius for putting a bench right under the tree. It looked like the type of place where a main character would meet their lover in a movie.
As soon as that though crossed my mind, a pang of pain was sent through my heart. It hurt me to think about lovers. I hated the idea that I had lost mine.
I shook my head to get the thought of my lost lover out of my mind. I sat down on the bench that was placed under the tree. I stared out onto the lake that was in front of the bench. The view was very calming.
At some point, another person took a seat on the opposite side of the bench, but I tried my best to not pay attention to them. Unfortunately, my attempts to ignore the person had failed. I turned my head slightly to see them. It was a woman with shoulder length brunette hair. Her eyes were an emerald green. Her lips looked as soft as a petal. Another pain shot me through the heart when I stared at her. She looked too similar to my departed lover.
"Why are you staring?" The woman asked, cooly. Her eyes remained fixated on the water that was stretched out in front of us. A gust of wind went flying towards us. The wind caused the woman's hair to sway around.
"I- uh... well, you look like someone I used to know!" I explained, rather awkwardly. The woman did not turn her face toward me. Instead, she kept her eyes fixated on the lake.
"Staring is pretty rude, y'know?" the woman muttered. My face flushed red. She was totally right! I had been staring at her the whole time and never introduced myself!
"I am so so so so SO sorry! Ummm my name is Leo!" I stated, trying to break the ice. The woman stared at the water for a few moments, not saying a word. She then turned her head toward me. Her cold eyes stared into my soul.
"Nice to meet you, Leo."