I don't bother. [Chapter 1]

Being a new student and coming freshman year of High School is hard. Though, with you, it's not that big of a deal. You'd rather stay by yourself anyway, having occasional friends isn't all that bad, but you don't plan on being popular.

The house you have is way bigger than your old one. Your parents left for a business trip, so it's a lot for just one person.

You get up in the morning and get ready for school. You like the uniforms, they are pretty normal and don't stand out. You begin to make yourself some lunch.

Rice, some vegetables, and sausage. It's a favorite of yours. You quickly look out the window when you see a vibrant-haired guy walk down your new street. He's wearing your new school's uniform, but he stands out way too much for you. You mentally decide to stay clear of him.

Packing up your lunch in a bento box quickly, you grab your bag and make your way out the door. The trees in your neighborhood are super pretty, you're glad you have such a nice atmosphere around you.

You begin to walk up to your school when you hear a loud commotion.

"The hell's wrong with you, ponytail boy!" Someone yells.

You begin to walk toward the crowd and you see the orange-haired boy you saw earlier and a blonde hair looking delinquent.

"I said my bad! I obviously didn't mean to bump into you!" The orange hair boy replies yelling just as loud back.

The crowd becomes bigger and this is your queue to leave. You roll your eyes, why would someone get mad over something so dumb? Whatever not your problem.

You pull out your phone and look at a picture you took about which classroom you have to go to. You see that it says 2-1. It's not that far away from the entrance so you don't mind.

You must have been looking at your phone for too long when you slam into someone in front of you. You look up and see the person.

"Oh~? You didn't see me? Whatever is on your phone must be really important then~" The boy said. He has purple hair and what looks like a cape on his back.

Honestly, you're more taken aback by the fact that you ran into the front of him, so he must have seen you and stood there on purpose. What the hell?

"Um, just trying to find my class. The bells are about to ring, I've got to go." You begin to walk passed him, but he seems to have other plans. He grabs your bag and pulls you backward.

"You didn't apologize for bumping into me, darling~," He says with a smirk.

"Oh. Sorry." You say blankly.

The smirk on his face drops fast, surprised by how uninterested you are and how you just did what he wanted with no argument.

"I've got to go- so bye." You say before speeding away.

He may have not known it but your heart is beating fast. You don't like talking all that much to others, but getting touched is way worse. You decide you're gonna stay far away from him.

Kizano stands there stunned. He hates when people don't show him attention and you make him furious. He'll make you react to him somehow.

Beginning of Class

You get to your classroom and a bunch of people are already there. You see the seat that your teacher told you to sit in, in the email he sent. Of course, you're right next to orange hair boy.

You end up accidentally sighing while looking at him. Which gets him offended.

"What did I do to you, huh!?" He exclaims.