Fearless: The Start Land

Once upon a time lived a girl named Lily. She was a 17-year-old girl whose dream was to be a K-pop idol. One day she tried to audition for HYBE labels. After the results were in she was called for being a trainee. So she started to pack and went to a building named HYBE LABELS. When she entered she greeted the others and made friends with a girl named Yunjin. Turns out she was one of the top 5 best than the other. So the producers said that they are performing a song named "Given-Taken" By Enhypen one of the seniors in HYBE LABELS. So they were discussing the parts. It was actually silent but Lily decided to break it by saying " Guys should we each try the parts and vote who fit the voice the best?". Everyone agreed on her plan so they each try the parts. And at the end, Lily got 1st (center), and Yunjin got 2nd (Sub center). So they started practicing. They have 5 days to practice before the show. The show(performance) will invite a special guest which is Enhypen. So they were practicing till night then they got to the apartment given by the company to sleep in for a few days. The next day she woke up and went to the kitchen for breakfast. after that, she went to the HYBE building to practice. (skip to the day to performance) It had been 2 days since they practiced and Lily made friends with Wonyoung and Kyujin. It was performance time Lily was nervous but her teammates were supporting her. So they performed and the ENHYPEN members rated each person's performance. Lily got 100/100, Yunjin got 98/100, Wonyoung and Kyujin got 90/100. Afterward, there was an elimination event. The people who got eliminated were ............

TO BE CONTINUED...............