Portal to Equestria (Chapter One)

(Y/N)'s Point Of View (P.O.V)

This story, is slow paced the actual getting to know Rainbow, will be in Chapter 4/5. I enjoy making big build ups and if you want a fast paced story, this story isn't for you.

(Y/N) was just walking around Canterlot high, I was just being my normal self. I enjoyed the sound of rain, hitting the ground. It was soothing, I have a rainbow coloured umbrella. I liked rainbows but my favourite colour was (Y/F/C).

As, I was walking I saw the forest, I used to play in when I was about twelve years old. For, nostalgic reasons, I entered the forest. I started playing, just like when I was a kid. It was enjoyable.

I decided to go walk deeper into the woods, I don't know why, maybe because I was curious. There were beautiful flowers, some rainbow coloured. I had seen lots of rainbow coloured items, I enjoy the colour. Something seemed odd about everything, in this forest. I started to text my friends, I loved my phone, people just tell me kids today just love their phone too much. It was probably true, but still. I turned my head around a tree corner.

I saw a mirror looking item, it was glowing.
"What?.." I whispered
I went up to touch the mirror and my hand went through.
"How?.. Could?.. My brain hurts" I whispered
I wanted to see what would happen if I went through, my curiosity was getting the best of me... So, I entered. When I went through, I found myself fall out of the sky.
"What... Happened?" I groaned

To be continued...