Unpredictable Things

This is my first fan fiction story. I'm going to try and get 20 or more chapter out of it. I would love to have feed back on how I'm doing. If I get something's wrong, I'm sorry in advanced. Also if you want to make a new cover or anything, I'm not limiting on what you could do. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1: Unpredictable Things

Evans *POV*

"Kimberly Marie Evans! Get your butt down here!"

"Oh great, now what did I do?" I looked over at my best friend, Jessica, which she only shrugged and went back to looking on her phone. "You're no help," I opened my door and looked back to see my friend flipping me the bird. I walked to my dad's office to find both my parents sitting next to each other.

"Before you say anything, I just want to say, I didn't do it. It was most likely Justin."

"Don't blame things on your brother Evans, but that's not why we called you in here."

"It's not?"

"No it's not. Do you remember when we told you that we were giving you your graduation present later?"

"Yeah."

"Well here's your present," I was expecting a new car or a nicely wrapped box, but no I was handed an envelope. It most likely had money in it. I grabbed the envelope and looked at my parents. Their eyes were filled with anticipation. I tore the envelope and pulled out two ticket's. On the front, in bold letters it said Street League," I looked up not knowing what to believe.

"I think you're really going to like this part." My eyes snapped at my mom who had a large grin on her face. "Your one and only true love is going to be there."

"Holy shit! Ryan Sheckler is going to be there?" My parents nodded their heads in unison. My hand shot up to my necklace. It was a heart with Ryan's name engraved on it. My patents gave it to me for my sixth birthday.

"You will also be able to meet him," I ran up to my parents and hugged them tight.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Your welcome dear. You'll be able to bring one other person. Which I think I already know who it is."

"Jessica. She's in love with P-Rod. Maybe she'll be able to meet him."

"That's good. It's in a week so you have to either get a flight scheduled or drive there. Whatever fits best for you."

"Well I have to see if Jessica can go and what way she wants to travel."

"Okay dear, you can go to your friend now. We hope you enjoy it."

"Trust me I will. Thank you once again," I was out the door and running to my room.

"Jess, guess what."

"Hmm," she was still looking at her phone.

"I just got two tickets to street league for next week. Maybe you can meet P-Rod while I meet Ryan," her eyes lost focus of her phone and looked at me.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am."

"Oh my god! I will so go with you."

"Good, because I wasn't giving you a choice."

"You'll finally get to meet the love of your life Evans."

"Yeah I know. Just one question."

"Go ahead."

"How do you want to travel? Car or plane?"

"That's a tough questions. Being in a car would be better because we can crank the music up and stop at places whenever we want."

"Smart choice, we can see things along the road and meet cute guys. Even though I'm already taken."

"Ha ha ha, very funny. I guess I'm gonna go home to tell my mom and start packing."

"You need at least a week to pack. You do get that long. We leave in two days. Be prepared," I yelled out the door and Jess walked down the stairs and out the door.

"Life is good."
-----------------

So first chapter done. What do you think about it at this point? Is it boring or does it sound like it would be a good book? I will try to update every Friday or Saturday. I might update early depending on if I get the chapters done early.