~1~

The morning light cascades through your window with shabby blinds, glistening on your pale, smooth skin gently. A stereotypical alarm sounds out, signifying for you to awaken. And of course, you've already done so.

"Fuckin helllll..."

You slap your hand over onto your phone, snatching it aggresively and swiping the screen to cancel your alarm. Loud trotting is resounding through the hallway outside your room, and your mother swings open your door and stumbles in with a white clothing basket. 

"Get your fawking arse up before I make ya." 

She had grotesque granny flaps reaching down to her toes, flapping around with every movement she made. Her saggy tits hanging down aswell, slightly visible from underneath her shirt.

"Get the fuck outta my room you saggy bitch."

You say this in a irritated tone, as it's barely 7am in the morning...

"Don't fawkin back chat me you cheeky shit!"

Her suffocating aussie accent entered your ears loudly, and she looked as if you didn't get up now, she'd shank you, eshay style. 

Honestly, you felt as if it'd be better then going to some mank school 20 minutes away from where you lived, but that most likely wouldn't be a viable option.

Your mother stumbled back out of your room, leaving your door wide open, which frustrates you even more. Red almost enveloped your vision if a message ping didn't resound out from your phone first.

You open the app.

-CENTRAL CEE SUCKER-

7:01am-hye waht u doin

7:01am-type properly jesus christ

7:01am-anyway I just woke up why

7:02am-u cummin to sckhool??

7:02am-school**, and yh, I am.

7:04am-KK

---

That was chloe, your childhood friend since primary school. She was rather...interesting is one way to put it. Anyways, she was your best friend, and that's all that mattered to you.

Being underneath the snuggly covers, getting out of your comfy abode looked like a horrible idea. So, you wait another 5 minutes before sliding out of bed. 

And once 5 minutes passed, double that elapsed.......and soon, 40 minutes passed.

You realise your mistake and check the time.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

You quickly run out of bed and put on your uniform, brush your teeth and do your hair and any other necessity needed. 

"Hurry the fawk up!!"

Your mothers voice bounces around the house.

"Calm your tits i'm coming!"

She scoffs loudly before shutting the screen door and entering her silver car.

You soon follow pursuit and the two of you drive away, arguing about simple things along the way.

---

The school hallway is packed with people, no, wild animals more like, and your stuffed to the side of the hallway, weeving through the crowds. Then, suddenly, you smack arms with a group of kids with who you assume to be basketball obsessed. The basketball fitted in one of the kids hands is lobbed at you, and just before it hits you straight in the head, a low growl is heard coming from the opposite direction. 

"grrrrr, get...away from...y/n...before I plummer you..."

A voice spoke in a low, grouchy tone, and the mystery figure stepped forward. A girl with brown flowing hair and bright blue eyes appeared from behind them. She shot them an intense glare, complemented with a menacing scowl, and the basketballers instantly shrunk back and scattered away, muttering cowardly sayings like, 'Fuck you!' or, 'We'll smash your head in dog!'. The girl walked towards you and instantly changed her expression to a warm one, completely different to the one she was just sporting.

"Hey, y/n!!"

She stood in front of you and shifted a little, waiting for your response. 

"Hey Chloe, thanks, by the way. You really saved my ass just then!"

Chloe, the one you were texting before in the morning, and your loyal best friend. You started to walk through the crowd of scurrying students once again, Chloe following pursuit after you. 

---

The two of you soon arrive to your first period class and enter the classroom. Once the class was seated, the teacher did roll call. The names were getting called 1 by 1, and when he had finished with his endeavour he made a sudden announcement.

"Everyone, please welcome the new student!"

At the front standing next to him was a girl with black, inky hair. I looked at her, and almost instantly her turd brown orbs stared into mine. I felt my face flush red without even needing to look at my reflection, but I continued looking at peering at her inquisitively, studying her features with great interest.

She had a beautiful darker tan complextion, with dark eyes and plump shiny lips. She brought a hand to her face and swiped away a stray hair. Two bracelets hung delicately from her slim wrist, the charms perfectly brought together to create a stunning piece of jewellery, and the charms shone and glistened in the light pouring into the classroom.

She almost, no, she did look like an angel. The glowing light pouring onto her helped with the theory even more. Then, she spoke up, which made your heart and a thousand miles per hour. Her voice itself made you melt...

"Uh, hello, i'm rayanne."

---

a/n

banana lover frfr 🤭🤭