17

Xiao pov

" I'll text him." I said, starting to message him something as I looked at [name]. I felt bad for them.. I don't want them to leave me to.

Not like them. They left me. I wont let anyone leave me again. Especially THEM.

dad

__________________________________________

xiao
dad can I stay at your for a bit and is it ok if my friends come to?

dad
Of course you can stay, but if I may ask why.

xiao
Do you know [name] and scaramouche, right?

dad
Yes, I did. You have a crush on them, correct? And scaramouche is your best friend basically?

xiao
yes.. but the thing is..

Scaramouche is trying to kill us. And he wants to take [name].

dad
Why don't you call the police?

xiao
you know social media, dad they are obsessed with us and if they find out that me and my friend are the reason he's gone we are literally not going to come out alive.

xiao deleted a message (not the one above)

dad
Well, you can come, stay for as long as you want.

xiao
thanks dad. I love u

dad
love you to, son.

__________________________________________

"So, how did it go?" [Name] asked, bringing me out of my trance.

"It went good, we can stay there for as long as possible. During the meantime, I'll save up some money to buy a place to stay." I replied, turning my phone off.

"That's good!" Venti's cheery voice sounded loudly as he started running in the direction of my dad's house. "What are you waiting for?" He smiled, "Let's go, now, I don't want to be late!!"

Aether laughed before following and holding my hand and walking quick so nobody would hear.

"You have a crush on [name], right? I'm not surprised. They are like a angel." Aether whispered, a gentle smile on his face.

"I can help you. But on one condition.." His smile faded as he stared at me,

" -------------------"

"What?" I asked, shocked, I stared at him before walking away in anger.

"Xiao- wait!! I'm sorry- please- don't tell anyone?! XIAO!!"

YOUR POV

I saw xiao walking up to me while I was next to Venti, and he suddenly brought me into a hug, and I could barely move a inch and he wasn't moving either.

"You guys.. I don't want to feel like the third wheel." Venti pouted, crossing his arms as he tried to join you and xiao but xiao pushed him away, a scowl on his face.

"No. This is me and [name] time."

Venti glanced at xiao before laughing, " Xiao that's way to cute!? Can I adopt you?"

"No."