My Past

Ayano's POV:

For the past few years of my life, I remember that my parents sent me to hospitals to get me fixed... I didn't understand why...
All I can remember is that something is wrong with me...
I heard the doctors tell my parents that I would never be a normal person, or live a normal life.
Eventually, I knew exactly what was wrong with me...
I came to understand that I was emotionless...
Other children became happy, sad, angry, while I only felt empty.
My father desperately wanted to fix me. He wanted to save me.
However, my mother was completely different from my father, in fact, she wasn't worried about me at all, she said that '' One day, someone will make you feel special, one day, someone will make you feel complete. ''
My father didn't want to listen to my mother's words.
He wanted a normal child more than anything else in the world. He wanted a cure for my emotional numbness, but no matter what he did, I still didn't feel anything, however, I did feel pity for my father, so, I pretended to be normal.
My father was happy, we finally became a normal family, but, I think he knew, deep down in his heart, that I was only pretending. At school, I was bullied because of my condition.
I knew that if I don't want to be mistreated, I have to act like the other children, so I pretended to be normal.
I pretended to be normal, and the bullying stopped.
Eventually, I was pretending to be normal almost every hour of every day.
I pretended to have hobbies... I pretended to have friends...
But I still feel empty... hollow... incomplete...
As I grew older, I became resentful of my condition.
I wanted to feel guilt, shame, regret...
I wanted to feel something. Anything.
But, no matter what I did, no matter how extreme... I could not feel anything.
My mother still reminded me of the words she told to me long ago. ''One day, someone will make you feel special, one day, someone will make you feel complete.
These were the words that I looked forward to happen...

Then... one day..........
I found him...
I want him all for me...
I wanted for him to be mine... but...
There is always a rival in love, so let me introduce you to my rival..... Osana Najimi..... Senpai's childhood friend.....
I wanted her gone...
I need to get rid of her...
Even if it means hurting her...
Even if it means killing her...
I don't care whose blood I have to spill...
Only... I know that...
He.
Will.
Be.
Mine.
He doesn't have a choice.